Anyone interested in an Ibanez ART300?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by blackmamba, Oct 12, 2008.

1. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Hi Guys - It's that rare time of the year that I am coming down to India and am bringing along one more guitar to thin out of collection (those that have bought from me - do know about my collection).

This time it's gonna be a brand new Brown/Black (will decide soon) Caiman Ibanez ART 300 (linked here https://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-ART300-Electric-Guitar?sku=518065). I liked these so much that I bought them in both colors - but one of them has to go.

I will be in Mumbai for exactly 8 days and 4 days in Delhi - can meet you in either of the places.

The guitar is brand new and will cost you slightly more than its selling price here in the US. That is to cover the padded gigbag that I will need to buy to bring it safely and to cover for the inconvenience. Some folks have bought guitars from me here and they can vouch for this - heck I've even sold a JEM here.

Anyway, enough with the rambling - the guitar is new as new comes! Will cost you Rs. 24,000 (US$450 - it lists for $400 +Tax +Gigbag).

If anyone is interested and I mean really interested, please contact me or reply back on this thread. I don't want flakers - please understand - I don;t want to go through 3 security channels, carrying this on my shoulder on a trip which is supposed to be my only vacation this year.

Look forward to your reply.

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

sorry i dun buy nething from snakes..........

3. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Then don't reply...troll!

4. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

i wasnt even interested.....bt u were luking forward to MY reply so i just replied.........

5. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

The ART300 is sold now.

Am still thinning the collection out - have a new Breedlove Acoustic Electric AC 25 SR Plus model for Rs. 33,000 - includes a brand new Breedlove Hard Shell Case too. If anyone is interested, please reply.