anyone heard KASH by lagan?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by #iR@, Oct 22, 2005.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

could anyone tell me where i could download this song from..... cause i just heard them on IM ON THE FRINGE...... that was like a month back or something.... PLZZ COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THIS SONG?????????? :mad:

thanks in advance........... :D

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

Igt Does Not Provide Links To Mp3 Download So Any Member Who Wants To Tell U The Link Must Do So By Pm

Well Thats Wat I Think

3. #iR@

OHK,......... srry i didn't know about that....... :eek::

ANYONE WHO CAN TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THIS SONg..... PLZZZZZZZzzzz PM me.................... i will be greatful :)

thanks........

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

5. ^^_Fr|3nD_^^

^^_Fr|3nD_^^ New Member

U Got .. That Song ?????? Aik main aur Ik tum yu hee Khuaaboo main Gum Kash ho yu kabhi k tu Sungg ho .. Have u Got The Link for that song If Yes send That Too Me too .. that was a nice Song

6. #iR@

^ i guess.... just heard it twice.... NO MAN I DON"T HAVE THE LINk......... IF SOMEINE HAS IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW TOO!!!!!!! here's their website where they DON"T HAVE THEIR SONG KASH! www.laganonline.com

7. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

is it the song that three guys were singing in a church or something??????????

8. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

sajna by lagan was betta

9. #iR@

@ waleed.... ya man that's the band i am talking about and YES they did perform it in some church on some show... U GOT THE SONG? i can't find IT!

@ oz.... well i think YAAD AAONGA WAS GOOD TOO... somehow i didn't like sajna

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

YAAD AAONGA didnt hear ...........i try to dwnload it

11. wiqqi

wiqqi New Member

what are the tabs for yaad aaionga ?