Anybody Knows To Play Power Chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by wisevijay, Mar 4, 2004.

1. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Pls write in if anybody knows to play power chords.
    :nw:

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

dude it's easy all u do is put your index (i) finger on the first string and your (a) finger on the rest of the 2 strings.

3. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Which means 3 fingers barring all the strings on 3 frets!What is that.If i understod it wrong pls send the tabbed version of it.
    :nw:

4. ravikiran_kool

ravikiran_kool Up the IRONS......

i know it

hello buddy

powerr chords as it means is not tough to play.....there a formula i will teach u that formula n then u can learn power chords very easily....

This is the formula:-
    take the root note(the first note that u choose,i mean the main note) in a bass string then u go to the next string n add 2 to the root note.
    tat is:-
    for example:
    u take the 5th note in the first bass string tat is the E string then u go to the A string n u add 2 to the root note in the first string tat u have taken then the note in the A string becomes 5+2=7
    so u have to play the chord by holding the 5th fret in E string n 7th fret on A string.
    Tats it
    tats the power chord.

I donno the names of the power chords but u will get it in the net dnt worry.

if u have ne doubts plzzz email me.

5. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Thats it man!!

Thank u very much Dude 4 ur help.:rule:

6. ravikiran_kool

ravikiran_kool Up the IRONS......

hello

dnt mention

need ne help email me