Anybody here watches 'The Apprentice' ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Apr 18, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What do you think of the show? Who do you think will win thi season? Dont google it up :p:

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

da'mn.

you denied me the chance to participate in this thread by asking not to google it !! :mad:

i havent the foggiest idea what the apprentice is. is it like ally mcbeal ? i liked that. and wonder years i love :)

3. anurag_26

anurag_26 New Member

i know u heard abt it in lifestyles on history channel today??? its abt some mr. troupe.... reality show

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

did u hear that contenstant form the new apprentice was arrested in las vegas for disorderly conduct ahahah should make trump proud..
    and did u hear they r starting apprentice 2 with martha stewart :shock: anycase this is just yest another reality show for good for nothing couch potatoes.

5. atthanii

atthanii Theif Slayer

i think da show simply sux.......i hope they bring some new episodes of PUNK'D

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm... I liked the show man...

I wuz seriously hoping for that Raj guy to win it...
    Now I'm rooting for that Japanese/Chinese/whatever chick.. Ivana, methinks...

Suppossedly, Zee's tryin to start an Indian version...
    Guess whose the Donald Trump???
    VIJAY MALLAYA!!!

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well i really like 'the apprentice'. trump sucks but i still like his show. i hope kelly wins. he rockz. poor bradford .and poor old stacie.J.

8. awaz_bass

awaz_bass Don't mistake for F*RT

Well guys Raj / Evana all these folks are from last season dude.. I can tell you who was the apprentice...
    This season I think Kendra would win but then Trump is more attached to Alex so you never know...

9. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

@awaz even though they are of the last season, here in india on star world that is what they are showin and there's nothin we can do about it !!

as for who will be the apprentice i guess either Kelly/Sandy

10. awaz_bass

awaz_bass Don't mistake for F*RT

Gr8 Show

@the coolone
    I got it now.
    Code:
     I think da show simply sux.......i hope they bring some new episodes of PUNK'D
    @Attani - This is really a cool show dude, watch it continuously for 3 to 4 episodes and I bet you will start liking it..

11. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yeah esp if u r interested in business activities.
    Go Kelly!!!

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

the show sux

13. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i like it - i think 1 of the 2 guys will win...

dont remember their names

14. Taifi

Taifi New Member

there r 7 guys mate. just tell me bout the 2 guys name if u watch it today. whos gonna get fired today???any one wanna answer.

15. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

nono... as far as i know - the final 4 were left and the winner still has to be decided from them - last friday ivana got fired right?

thus there are 2 guys and that jen and the other chick left...

i think 1 of the 2 guys will win from the remaining 4 - there are def. not 7 guys left!

16. Taifi

Taifi New Member

oh i c it on star world. on it there r 7 guys left. jennifer got fired yesterday. and if any one know who became the apprentice...PLEASE!!!! DONT WRITE IT HERE AND DONT TELL ME... i want it to remain a mystery for me.