Any song u felt should be banned the moment u heard it?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by wisevijay, Jun 6, 2005.

1. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey guyz is there any song u felt should be banned the moment u heard it?
    well 4 me it was the song pardesia the remix verson it.man it was bad.it sucked.some remixes r good.also one of the demo song recorded my metallica in thier early stages.i got it frm da internet.man that song was just screamin n crying. :shock:

:rule: :rock:

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

run nigger nigger / screwdriver

wisevijay likes this.
  3. shak

shak Harrr!

all from DMx, 50 cent, eminem, jayz, britney spears, and that britney's ex forgot his name, list goes on and on .. but yeah .. basically girly pop and rap/RnB .. dun have the ear for em to be honest .. but that 50 cent really drives me mad!

4. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

most pop songs...all remixes and st. anger by metallica....oh and also songs by nirvana...the moment i heard smells like teen spirit...i felt what the hell how can any1 call that crap music!!!!!

5. annand

annand the pessimist

i agree with st. anger by metallica - they destroyed themselves with that album.
    however i do listen to nirvana, eminem, dmx, and 50.
    i listen to a wide range of music, but i don't necessarily like everything from everyone.

6. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

all the remixes...

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

most of da kaanta laga kinda type of music...and Raghav should be banned for sho...

8. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

yeah............kaanta laga type should be banned.............

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Totally agree dude.... all the "p o r n o" hindi remixes should be banned ........ one which had an aussie female giving a blowjob esp.......

10. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

he he ... is should be watched muted... makes no diff.. coz anyway the songs are crappy.... they should be totally blacked out :mad: :mad:

11. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

*** sells! but whose buying?

12. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

thats true.........man as it is the songs are crappy......the videos r ****t.....

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

totally... remixes like kanta laga... and all shud be banned.. but we who hate that type of songs are very less if counted as compared to those who love such songs and especially its vdo's...

apart.. all songs from Ali Sher.. are S**t.. and F@#$^%$ up... imagine, he cant even talk properly and he sings... oh gosh

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

All raghav songs, all viva songs,britney spears (she could easily qualify as a **** star) and all these pop songs.

Why not take things one step further? Death sentence should be given to these people. In medivial europe they used to execute people who's music the king didnt like. In this case.......

Either they die or listen to death (Or something close).

15. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

perfect time to post .. lol ma girl just send me this song " Na ray Na " from Ali Azmat that guy is like yellin at somebody i dun know damn i hate that song soo much .. its like i slaped ma speakers after a min when lsnin to that song damn ma speakers got booted cuz of this fag song.
    lol

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

any one remembers sameer dada...the a$$hole who does smthin like hindi gangsta rap....yuuucck....bloody hell he shud be castrated for this.....

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

is is the son of shenaz hussain if i know right.......

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yup...he used a lot of abuses in da song nd dedicated it to his mons in-laws coz they almost tortured her wen she just gt married or smthin.......

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er... thanks for the lowdown about the life of such a talented singer.. i really needed to update my knowledge on sameer... after all he is right up there with vedder and coverdale ;)

20. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

YEah,.. man,... now i remember,....

Do u guys know this dude called Vispy???

He's this Dark dude with long hair n big tummy,... but he's appearance is no big deal man, one should listen him sing. :p:

A perfect example of how money can put u on TV. hehe

He shd be banned 110%.