Antivirus / PC protection......?

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by leandrohailey, Feb 10, 2012.

1. leandrohailey

leandrohailey New Member

im looking for a really good antivirus for my pc... i dont want too much software... nothing too expensive.. something nice that doesnt have too many pop-ups, etc......
    any ideas??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
  2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Avast if you are connected to internet frequently.

3. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

AVG + Malware Bytes

Install both of these and u r secured......

4. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

I love my pirated Norton Internet Security 2010 which I downloaded from torrents.
    It gives few popups, but its the most useful, and unlimited, with all update facilities. Just download an update from any PC and install it in yours.

Products I hate:
    Kaspersky: Unless you pay, it just tells you that you have a virus, doesnt remove it. Plus its pirated keys are regularly blacklisted in its site
    McAfee: It has only direct online updates, which makes it useless if the required PC has no internet connection. Plus it uses too much resources.
    Quickheal: It doesn't just cut that it completed a scan in 15 mins...a huge 300 gb of data. Couldn't trust its database or its scan depth.
    Panda: I can't imagine why such a useless software can even be called an AV.

5. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

buy a kaspersky lab 2012 for 599bucks...the downloaded version wont remove the virus but will just give the location of the particular adware,malware,trojans and other viruses...norton usually slows doing the pc's performance...good luck..

6. Haifa582

Haifa582 New Member

Quick Heal is the best anti-virus.
    But it cost INR 1014 for 1 year.

7. Haifa582

Haifa582 New Member

Quick Heal is the best anti-virus.
    But it cost INR 1014 for 1 year.