ANTI death doom black grindcore CLUB

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by rocking_devil, Apr 12, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys,
    i would like to form a club which talks anything that is against death doom black grindcore stuff.
    will give 100 points to those who post and give their sucking above genre bands a good reason with it per week till i run outta points coz i dont much bother for points.
    after all, these sucking bands suck each other in egoism.those members who love these bands can take a look elsewhere than to get bothered.

2. tejas

tejas ..........

You and Jay will be great friends. So, what you're saying is, you want to people to post stuff dismissing Death/Black/Doom/Grindcore forms of Metal?? Hmm....this ought to be interesting.

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

lol why should I care what you write about the kind of music I like? Post away.

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey hey death metal fan, i didnt even take ur name in the first case.
    death metal doom black and all its fans followers lovers suiciders is music at its worst form.many those who listen to these things end up being an immature kids, who find god is uneccessary and post up things against religions and gods and stuff and follow satan and do bizzare stuff.hey, even i was like that but i didnt believe or follow some cracko like satan plus this user id is nothing to do with it.i didnt believe in god and im not even now coz i dont have any reasonable thing to prove it other than serials and movies.in fact, it could even me some sorta ficti or so.but since im from a good family and thing like turning out listening to all these crappy forms of metal really hampers us to a gr8 xtent.
    any body would have noticed that a follwing genre bands of this kind will end up writing no sensible lyrics and live for the sake of attractions and money and all way getting into bizzare doings.
    these things arent really so good at all.and its rally good for those people who didnt grow up listening to these crap ****s.
    we even have our great indian bands on the stand concerning the death doom black and grindcore giri.have anyone even heard them sing?
    u wouldnt even understand a bit from their growling and screaming.
    people would wonder wat sorta wierd creatures are these.i had once been to
    some festival <not id rock or moodindigo> we had these two bands called pdv and demonic ressurection.pdv were big time suckers making out some crap songs and recording them and selling them.but wat the hell they contain?nothing.
    i had been to a id rock festioval and thy sang a song self composed called bye bye motherf***** written to say bye to his friend who was leaving the city and these bands though talented are playing crap in good festivals too!

also take our most heard demonic ressurection, whose demonstealer is a member here.man, i heard a really crreeepy song of theirs growling around
    called ancientblood or something.the instrumental part was good and having a rythmn but the vocals?**** cake!
    its better to stay away from lstening to such crap at a growing age.

if i had a death metal band having lars ulrich, kurt cobain, steve harris, bon jovi dave mustaine as band members, i would resign from the band.

:rockon:

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

anywayz by the next tuesday the week ends and i shall donate the points to da winner.and it goes on till i forget.

6. tejas

tejas ..........

Man, you just made my day!!!

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Wow you are unbelievably ignorant. *claps*

8. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

Just wanted to say that Death Metal is mostly NOISE !!!

9. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

The masochist said "Hit me!"
    The sadist said "I won't!"

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ HAHAHA... dats done...

Ohk.. Rockin... lesse... hmm. u don't like death / black / heavy ****...
    I have no probs in that... So u don't like it... but for once, just my sake, lissen to DEATH.. I mean the band. If you listen closely, hear the sound, hear the arrangements, actually try and listen to the lyrics... if you dont find nething u dont like, either u've gone insane OR u've lost ur ears...
    As for PDV, yeah, they are no that good.. they are a LIVE band.. only sound good LIVE... & mark my words, DR is goin to be a biggie...

11. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

The statement you said where people who listen to death metal find god unnecessary or do satanic stuff is COMPLETE BULL****! I and many other death metal fans thrash along to the works of Morbid Angel, Vital Remains, Hate Eternal, Cryptopsy and many other bands who "preach antichristain ideas" in their songs and still find that none of those ideas have given us any doubt in our faith.

Sounds cheesy, but i can scream all day to the lyrics of "God Of Emptiness", "Swine of the Cross", "Mutant Christ", "Serial Messiah", "At War with God", "Dechristianize" or even "Blasphemies of the Holy Ghost" and still go to sunday mass, knowing all my prayers (yes i am the s3X :cool: :cool: ). That doesnt make me a wannabe, i see it as being open minded....its possible that i can enjoy music which generally insults my religion, and not give a ****! In addition, not all death metal is about "antichristian themes" So generally, if the themes and lyrics of most death metal songs offend you, just dont listen to them...its not your fault that you can't handle it... and dont bitch about them either...because no one really gives a **** about how much you hate death/black metal or grindcore....JUST LIKE i really dont give a **** about the music you prefer (i have this hunch you actually think kurt cobain is talented...AHAHAHAHAHHAHA).

the_wizard likes this.
  12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@rocking_devil, brilliant dude, how do that old saying go? Oh yeah, If ignorance is bliss, you're in paradise:) Unbelievably stupid:)

13. d_ist_urb_ed

@thecoolone, you're included too:grin:

14. Mr. Scary

Flo Mounier (Drums) from Cryptopsy can RAPE lars Ulrich ANY fricking time.
    Chuck Schuldiner (god bless his soul RIP) can totally put any of Cobain's (may he burn in hell) lyrics to shame
    Mike from Opeth can sing anytime better than bon jovi
    Eric Langois from Cryptopsy can play alot better than Steve Harris
    and even though i like dave mustaine, just check out guitarists like Muhammed Suicmez, Eric Rutan, James Murphy, or even Dave Suzuki or Karl Sanders who are all MUCH talented guitarists and play for Death metal bands....dont even start with who is more popular...it wont mean ****.

15. Mr. Scary

my friend, you haven't heard anything yet. Have you ever heard of an interesting fellow by the name of Lord Worm (vocalist of Cryptopsy) ?

16. tejas

tejas ..........

^^LOL!! Dude, forgive him.

@rocking_devil - I think you need to raise the points donation bait to 1000, cause nobody seems interested.:p:

17. d_ist_urb_ed

^10000 seems more feasible.

18. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

man what a dumb thread!!

19. d_ist_urb_ed

^Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Sanat_satan has won!!!! A 1000 points to you for getting it right:p:

20. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

k..i dont like death metal..but thats all im gonna say(xcept Children of Bodom ..Laiho kicks ass)..but this is a personal opinion. BUT that doesnt mean that all those who listen to death metal are freaks or whatever. Music is subjective....just cuz u dont like a genre doesnt mean others who like that genre are weirdos.
    ...so in conclusion id lik to say:
    STOP BEING A JERK !!