Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd Cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by stranger_in_ny, Apr 21, 2007.

1. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

Keoraf likes this.
  2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Excellent man, very well done!!! Except the outro solo, is done well too, but its not what is has to be, but you are very close to it, overall, excellent job man, my compliments!!! My reps are coming to you!!!!

3. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hey tht was damn good!!!!! loved it a lot.which software do u use 4 ur recordings??????????

4. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

5. stranger_in_ny

thanks geniusoid,

but I prefer laying my own tracks. I learn things here and there + I can experiment and then of course I can always say - all tracks done by me :D

anyother comments ? :)

6. stranger_in_ny

Keoraf thanks!!!
    The solo I agree. But that was the intention. Instead of putting the chops I stood with the more casual flow as I was trying to highlight the backing tracks as well at the same time. Seriously! ; )

GoG thanks! see my signature. Its Boss 1600CD recorder with knobs and stuffs. Not plain software. Good for the money.

nazr likes this.
  7. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

tht's sum cool stuff u got there!!!!!! looking forward 2 sum more floyds song 4m u!!!!!!!!!!

8. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Ok timepass.

Kidding you.That was great.Reps surely.

9. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

A little off on the timing in the intro, vocals are a bit drowned, and a bit too much reverb for me.

But overall very nice. :grin:

10. stranger_in_ny

nazr ;) thanks!

11. stranger_in_ny

Righto! bit off timing - the delay hit me before I could the string! ;) and the reverb part too I agree. I am still learning mixing, SO i just keep turning the knobs - may be something to do with headphone recording. should switch now.

But contrastingly, I got good vox comments elsewhere.

cheers

12. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Different speakers will respond differently I guess. I really couldn't hear the vocals well over the instruments.