Announcing the Launch of IGT Photo Album!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zoomingrocket, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Dear IGTians,

Its a honour to present another new feature from us to you all!

Finally we have our own Official Album, right on our own Servers!!

So welcome to "Indian Guitar Tabs Album"

Features:

>Arrangement of pictures in categories and albums!
    >creation of thumbnails and intermediate size pics automatically!
    >Search feature on the existing pictures
    >Last added pictures automatically listed
    >Random picture gallery generates random pictures each time a page loads
    >User comments: You can comment on any picture, SAY your heart out!
    >E-card feature: Directly mail someone a picture from album as a E-Card!
    >Slideshow viewer: Fully featured Slideshow, showing you all the pictures with a few clicks of the mouse!

Above all, you dont need to signup again or do any hassles! Once you are inside IGT, you can easily navigate to our Album via by clicking the link on the top Navbar, besides the FAQ link!

Know Issues: If u click logout from the Album's Logout link, you may face a error:VBulletin Message: "An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out."
    Well, just click on the logout link provided there and you would be successfully loggedout!

I hope you all enjoy this new feature!
    Any functional problems, errors, suggestions are most welcomed!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

UPDATES:
    >(21/11/2004)Disabled the E-Card features for normal Users, Available with Mods!
    >(21/11/2004)Disabled Mouse Right-Click
    >(14/12/2004)Comments Feature Withdrawn!(Available with Mods)

(24/11/2004)NOTE: You would need to login by CHECKIN the 'Remember Me' Checkbox for smooth access to Album! Or chances are that you would be redirected to the main page of IGT! So while loggin, please take care and let the 'Remember Me' Checkbox as CHECKED!

2. skaw

skaw snooze

A MUST SEE ALBUM ... soooo many handsome and beautiful people ... makes me wana cry !! ...

ZOOM NICE STUFF!!!!

3. Reem

Reem Banned

Zoom is it possible to lock the "Save As Picture" feature.. for example..if i post my pic i dont want anyone to save it .. is that possible.. :think:

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@Reem, I can assure you we will do everything we can to ensure the pics are not missued. Zoom has been working on this issue since yesterday, we are looking at it from all angles. Right click has been disabled, please check out it.

5. Reem

Reem Banned

Thaaaaaaaaaanx.. u both are doing good job.. :)

6. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Where is my photos?? anyways i'll send you updated photos..

7. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

its in there jay... go to the album

8. jayanth

I need both tha Older Photos removed.. The ones with the green guitar Please..

9. photos still can be copied... with the print screen sysrq button

10. jayanth

Can you please tell who is who.. Its really tough to just keep looking at people without knowing who they are..

11. Reem

Reem Banned

No problem with "print screen" feature.. the pictures then get distorted..

12. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@Reem: Yes, we are trying our best to stop the unwanted distribution and download of photos! But one thing is for sure, if you know your computer inside out, and this web, nothing can be safe here! Still we are ensuring every possible thing to prevent general ways of misuse!

@beginner_lavina: I agree, print screen can be put; to good use, but yes, for that you require some photo editing skills! If you have it, you are in!

@Jay:Your green guitar pictures have been queued to be removed! Do send in your fresh ones...
    And please explore the album more...
    On the Main page, click IGTians(Album Name), inside you can see the first page and each picture has a names below it!
    The names are the corresponding IGT userid, suffixed by 1,2,etc. for identifying the number of pictures contributed by the user!
    In the bottom right, page links are given via which you can surf through the other pages of album!

NOTES:
    Please think twice before sending your pictures, once sent, all would be added to the album.
    From now onwards, no Deletion Requests would be entertained, unless in Exceptions!
    You can send as much pictures as you want, but please dont request deletions!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

13. Menon

Menon New Member

Great Work Yall..
    Now we can relate to the msgs being posted..a lil better!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

14. Menon

Menon New Member

Btw..there are a lotta pix with more than one person in them, so how're we to knw who's who..or will it jus suffice for us to keep guessin?Jus a logistical glitch..
    oh..and on the way to BTW, I jus noticed that it's the women's snaps that have most views..not suprising considering that most members are males(excuse the pun!!)..
    Also..whoever's smokin with Brad Pitt..damnnn..I didn't knw they allowed smokin at Madame Tussauds..jus kidding..
    Take Care
    Cheerio
    Menon

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@Menon, when you move your cursor over the images you will see the alt text, we have inserted the nicks in those alt text.

That Brad Pitt's pic looks edited to me.

16. Menon

Menon New Member

Hehehe Neo..Edited..yeah it crossed my mind..
    Where you frm neo?
    Cheerio
    menon

17. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@Menon, stay on topic please!

18. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

who was that with brad pit? you did NOT really meet him!!!!

great job zoom, now the next step for you would be to post your own pic ;), really really well done :rock:

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

duh!!! :shock: obviously she didn't meet him and if she did then not that close.... :p: and nice job with the album....

20. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

nice work zoom , need more additions though , and all you guys stop acting like freaks ,...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.