An IGT Album

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Nanda, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey guys,
    I see a lot of people composing stuffs out here but there is no SINGLE place where we can find all the things composed......
    If possible can we have a section where the Mp3s are uploaded.... so that anyone can just download them and listen to them.......

Few months back there was this discussion going on, but guess there hasnt been any result.......

MODS can we have some space on this site where the files can be uploaded......... or a way we can send it to u guys and u can see the quality and check if its worth being put on site........

This way we get to know the music from our own country more easily.......

RSJONLINE has this sort of stuff maybe we can have it here to.......

I have some 1GB of INDIAN STUFF collected from diffrent places....... There is not copyright problem with those ........ if possible can i put them out here???????

DrSaurabh likes this.
  2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Post your songs Nanda, not others. Get all the guys and lets record something which might be worth putting it in here.

3. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

this is a good idea...will start something as soon as my exams get over..

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, as you yourself pointed out, we have RSJONLINE and GIGPAD for this kind of a thing. I think posting original recordings is a much better idea. Anyway, let the lord comment on it.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hey, but like, ain't that itself why Indian Rock forum was started?

YOUR BAND, YOUR MUSIC...???

Not to mention attending gigs = I feel that reviews can be done in the Review section
    And information regarding gigs...

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

all depends on LORD................

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

LORD wating for your reply.......

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Mods and Nanda = Why not move the thrad to Feedback?

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I will try to get some webspace and put the link to upload and download soon........ Hope i can get atleat 500MB.......

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

500 MB??? FREE??? Once you get that, lemme know too...

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey guys an you please let me know about some good hosting services with great space...... I have a nextdesigns account but using it as my homepage..... cant get another one out there..... still searching for one please let me know as soon as you get one.........

12. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

there was one like steamload or streamload...try searching for that one...lots of space you can share..

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I tried streamload........ its not very user friendly and it doent let you create a site....... I have created an account there hope it doent go waste....... I'll see what can be done...... I'll post the uname and password here sometime later so people can upload and download.........