Aliens / UFOs - What do you think ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 10, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i think humans r aliens

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah..we could be.. who knows??? The real forms on this earth could well be only the invertebrates or bacteria or stuff... nice idea!

3. shak

shak Harrr!

exactly....this is the problem...we can expand our thinking to certain extent .after that the paradoxes get so strong that it feels absurd to even think about it....and a seemingly bright idea fades away...the silicon based life idea was going strong couple of years ago ...but know someone rarely talks about it...

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@light, informative post.
    @shahrukh, quite true.........

5. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@light, good post.....

6. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

ALIENS LOOK LIKE SHAHRUKH
    haha
    just kidding man
    i wish aliens cud come and visit
    i wud love to play basketball wid them
    hah

7. shak

shak Harrr!

lol..yeah .... aliens like me ... hmm ... i wonder if the aliens can be handsome enuff .. anyway... u wanna play basketball with them ... heheh ... @big_evil ...have ya recently watched that spacejam movie? ...

8. BIG_EVIL

no man.....saw it WAY back
    i just like playing basketball....

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

@Shahrukh can u explain Titans. I dont know wats that???

10. Luthier

Luthier New Member

I strongle believe that aliens exist and have a theory that all GOD were certain aliens that created life on earth. Only thing is that recurring experiences of these aliens could not be summed in better words and due to lack of understanding by ancient civilizations it was named GOD. It is really silly to have a notion of being alone ....
    Everything has a purpose and a meaning to it only thing remains is to find out and understand it.
    But i strongly feel that even if aliens exist or not we should not be spending billions on their research instead spend all that money here on earth itself coz there are much more problems here and we all need to face them someday. We here brag about things very trivial but there r things more beautiful and deserving respect. Has anyone tried to teach an orphan how to read , or has anyone tried to teach a dumb & def person.
    Try it and it will change your attitude towards life. Visit an old age home and u will find them making gloves and other burial stuff. Some old age homes do not accept coffins for burial but they make their own out of straw (grass).
    Try teaching some less fortunate kid MUSIC and he will grow plentiful but we all will still be talking about our latest 5-figure costing instruments....
    SORRY guys did not mean to give a lecture but things like these have turned my life around and changed it's meaning and so i couldn't help resist writing this...
    NO HARD FEELINGS GUYS>
    keep rockin.
    Regards
    --luthier--

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

hmmmmmm " star wars " thread

12. shak

shak Harrr!

titan is the natural satellite of saturn, as we have moon (for earth).
    it has always been a mystery for humans because a very thick hazzy atmosphere clouds its surface and no one has ever been able to peer thru a telescope and see the surface features, however, recently a probe was sent to the titant carrying cameras, correct me if i am wrong the probe's name was cassini, or huygen ..not sure(do a google search for european space agency) ..anyway, now we have pictures of the surface ... and it has remarkable landforms, ranging from mountains to flat beds, ice and rivers etc. really interesting

13. BIG_EVIL

hello my alien friend...i mean shahrukh ;)

14. Taifi

Taifi New Member

shahrukh dude...what the hell do u study. ur too intelligent...

15. BIG_EVIL

hes an alien

16. shak

shak Harrr!

hello my human friend ... i mean big_evil ;)
    @taifi ... well i am not too bright or anything ...i just keep and eye out for the good stuff thats all ...

17. Taifi

Taifi New Member

coool man...i'll love to do that but all the 'good stuff' looks boring

18. BIG_EVIL

can any1 describe the appearance of an alien
    NO????
    i can
    shahrukh..show them ur picture
    lol

19. shak

shak Harrr!

ok biggy ... now you are pushing your luck ....and you are off-topic ...
    @taifi: nevamind

20. BIG_EVIL

aliens will never come to earth .