Alien vs. Predator

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slash, Oct 31, 2003.

1. slash

slash New Member

Alien vs. Predator

The film opens 5000 years ago at an Aztec temple. We are told the temples throughout the world were created for the purpose of welcoming "aliens" to earth... and a team of teenaged Predators are at the temple for a "becoming a man" ritual, where if they survive a host of deadly Aliens they will become men, well Predators. Everything goes wrong and the three Predators face literally an army of thousands of aliens at the temple and faced with certain death they activate their self-destructs, completely destroying the aliens, the temple and any of the local inhabitants. Fast forward to the present day as a band of scientists in the Arctic find a very similar temple and are soon caught in the middle of another "ritual" with five young Predators and a bunch of nasty Aliens.

Im looking forward for this movie!!!:)

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Count me in too!

3. FinalPhase

FinalPhase New Member

Im waiting for superman Vs Batman, now thats what i call a kool concept....:)

4. alli

alli The Best Ever

"alien vs. predator" - - thats the name of the movie ???????

whos the director ???/?

but waneways .. im looking forwrd to it ... sounds lke something diff. - i just hope it havent made it in their typical hollywood style.. u know what i mean rite... i hope it doesnt turn out to be lke a combination of predator, independence day(for the aliens)...blah .. (although those movies r still fun t owatch) .. they really should make it in their own style ...beg to differ .

merci

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes, thats the name of a movie "Alien Vs Predator" and Superman Vs Batman is aslo a movie in the works, slated to be released in 2005.

6. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Too far away for me to bother now.:p Lets see what else...

Oh Yeah... LOTR 3, Spiderman 2, Matrix Revolutions, Troy.

7. alli

alli The Best Ever

looks lke ppl. r running out of names for movies.. coz everythings going ... something vs. the other....

soon theres gonna be movies lke .. good vs evil, monster vs human... alien vs other aliens .....umm..lesse wat else. ..

thrillers will be called guilty vs. FBI .. .
    musicals r gonna rush for
    "tra la la la la vs. boom kyaaaaaankkkkkk tiidhhooppp"

and true stories will be called .. umm.... well..u know .."true story"

awesome .. true story no.1 1980" true story no. 2 2010 "

any more suggestions .. ?? ? :)

merci

8. alli

alli The Best Ever

wanewayz... i do know bout superman vs . batman since quite some time now..

9. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

hahahaha....well put....:p

Can you imagine the names of the hindi ones aswell??? looking forward for it...:)

10. alli

alli The Best Ever

heeheehee.... i donno wht to put for the hindi movies... but i dont have to rack my brains too much...

they neways come up with the most bizarre names most of the time ...]

and after all is out and done ... they could prob start naming them....
    family drama no.1" /// ... kumbh mela bichadna no. 589"...
    "love triangle no. 10004568634/...."....

sigh.......bollywood..

11. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Saas Bahu story no 100000001.

12. alli

alli The Best Ever

hm...... we should start a new thread on this ... test every1's creativity..

"whats ur C.Q ? "