Alas!!! I completed my First Stage Show with my Guitar!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sDEVs, Jul 23, 2005.

1. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

The Story of my First Guitar Show:

It was 10th July, evening & we had planned for some program wt my guitar & a Keyboard artist wt 3 singers. All family members & friends were present, about a 80-90 people. I was nervous.
    We began with "Chura liya hai" then the list started...
    One by one...
    The show was so entertaining that many individuals from the audiences sung songs...
    The show continues for 2hrs (11pm to 1pm). We played RD's collections, Rabbi, Woh lamhe, Guitar tunes like Ek haseena thi... etc... etc...

Thank you to all those who guided me -
    Bob-Bobby
    Lefty guitarist
    newbie vini
    rechts_234
    rust in pain
    6string addict, 6string assasin
    nemo
    sayanakaharry
    ronnieanand &
    Mr. Scarry

Planning for next show in My own Medical College, maybe on 28th Aug. Help me.
    Bye Bye. :beer:

2. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

congrats on the succes on ur show!!!

wat type of music do u plan to play in ur next show?

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Contradicting statement,.... 2 hrs = 11pm to 1pm,... although am a lil high now,.... i can make out............... 11pm to 1pm would make more than 2 hours :p:./////// IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this crap!~!

4. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

congrats!!!!!!!!!!
    if u really wanna make the crowd go mad
    play led zepellin or metallica

i make the crowd mad in skool by playing metallica

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

congrats dude!hope you didnt make any mistakes while you were nervous.anywayz rock on and play some nice solo goodies in own medical college show!

6. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Plans

Planning for something in which fingers run, fast & also that sounds great!

I really practice on a Acoustic Guitar, so will choose something like that -

Allah Ke Bande
    Woh Lamhe
    Bulla Ki Jana (with a good singer)

Waiting for suggestions.

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yaar even on acoustic u can pick up the songs which have electric guitar ...

the only problem comes in reaching the higher frets ...

seriously if u are considering the songs having "fingers run, fast & also that sounds great" ... u just gotta check out the english stuff ... but yeah it a diff story altogether if the audience dont want 'em ...

then u are stuck with playing the "same ol' songs" ...

hey u can check "neele neele ambar pe" ... it has got some pretty cool guitaring fills ... really ... rock music level ...
    and anyway it is a crowd puller ...

8. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

mann...
    we were gonna play boulevard of broken dreams. iwas to play the rhythm.. if you cud call it that.... the practice session ROCKED... but when the actual thing happened y amp got busted... so we ended up with only the vocals and the bass we didnt even hav a drummer... so much for the show...

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^hahaha!gr8.after long time man!i want to read more of your gr8 bio practical poems!
    i xperienced similar things!it so happened that we were playing 3 doors down for school anuual day when i was in 11th.and the amp shows some buzzing sounds.the next was teen spirit and the amp got busted!and the songs bcame a gr8 flop!

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

great!!...btw..i couldnt understand y did u include my name in that list...did i really help u ever??..lolz..cant recall!!..anyways congrats!. :grin:

tahda!!