Afterglow by INXS

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by i'm_not_neo, Sep 11, 2007.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Once again man, never heard this song, but it doesn't sound bad.
    So if comparing this song with your previous songs then you'll have to agree, when singing and playing seperately you can give yourself while singing some more and more and both will be done better, the guitaring and the vocals, just because you are not so stressed when playing and singing at the same time.
    Overall, nicely done man, keep going!!!

3. i'm_not_neo

You haven't heard this song??okk..again,if you can,you must hear the original..

I do agree...singing and strumming separately is a lot less stressful and that way I can develop both of them but I do miss the timing and somehow the vocals don't seem to fit in...which I'll probably need to work on..

Thanks though..really appreciate your comments.

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i've heard the original and have played it too at a function....... ur tempo is dead slow.. it should be much much faster.... it sounds like u were singin in bed...... but anyways you have a good voice..... just need to develop.......

5. i'm_not_neo

Let me start off by saying I really appreciate the honesty..

About the tempo,that was on purpose.I like to come up with my own version (?) of the song..I mean I'm not trying to create a replica of the original but make it different...but I didn't know it sounded bad.

Oh,thank you.Well I am trying to develop it..that's why I'm taking long gaps between recordings..only when I feel I gotten better is when I post something here..

Again,thanks a lot.Looking forward to your comments.