Adrian Belew's new guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abhijitnath, Feb 27, 2006.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

:shock: what!!! which model!!! i envy you ronnie i realllllyyyyy dooooooooo :aggre:

2. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Is the Crossroads DVD available in India? I couldn't find it in stores. How much?

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

^^^I had downloaded the ripped one prior to my HDD crash. Anyway, I think I have seen it at Groove (churchgate)

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Good for the Parker :)

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Parker
    :phbbt:

6. ronnieanand

Wait till you play it. Or rather maintain your opinion and dont look at the Parker. You dont want to hate your new guitar, do you :p:

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I thought Parker makes penis.

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I wonder why Ronnie bought one?? :help:

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

errm...piracy,anyone?
    Do NOT miss that DVD if you love Blues-Rock..and to think they chopped off some of the best performances too:shock:...should have had some more:drool:
    Nobody checked out the parker PM20/10 links I posted?Those look like any traditional single-cuts.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^^^
    They dont.
    :phbbt:

11. abhijitnath

Yeah I saw it.
    Don't want the PMs..khareedoonga to sirf asli Parker Fly, ya phir Nylon Fly aur Bronze Fly.

12. ronnieanand

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. abhijitnath

:p: :p:
    As an aside, the Singapore Godin dealer refuses to pick up his phone!!!

14. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Which godin are you eyeing? The LG HB, LG P-90 and the Exit 22 all look yummy for the price...

15. abhijitnath

Im looking at the LGX-SA...AAA maple top, mahagony body and neck, ebony FB, mags (SD Jazz and Custom Custom Custom..Custom Custom with a JB magnet), 5-way switching, piezo( RMC) and synth (RMC) for around $1200:)

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:shock: :shock: :nw: :nw:

17. soulscape777

soulscape777 Oneiric

Abhi...im selling my Ibanez RG 1520 GKB Prestige(custom MIDI Sensors in the Edge Pro Bridge) and also my GR 33(110V US). Rest assured,gear is in mint condition.PM me if u're interested.;)

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

lol, haha :grin: Because of that comment i went down to a Sam Ash and played a Parker Fly Mojo and i have to say this, AMAZING tone....just ruddy brilliant, i loved the tone......I wonder if we could have a normal shape made by their custom shop...

19. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

You're lucky man. If i ever go to US i'd go to Guitar Center and play every amp and guitar there (if thats even possible).

Or hunt down good guitars and amps for cheap at Pawn shops.

20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^One of the few joys of living in this country. Anywhere you go, you can walk into a Sam Ash store and play EVERY single instrument for as long as you can (or as long as they're open), they dont care, in fact if you play well, people come and applaud.