aditya vs keoraf the igt competition

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Apr 16, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well errr are we havin the competitiom

2. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

I thought Adi would do something original rather than the usual cover stuff.....
    .I would be most happy if at least one song comes out of this thread....forget the challenge.

let Adi do pal and keoraf do nothin' else matters..if they wish...but not for competition but for fun to see if they can adjust to any other genre...guitarist gal can give vocals for keoraf and neo can help for pal.....to adi..
    just an idea....wat say ppl???

see one thing i tell you very frankly we all are humans at the end......we all like each other because we all have certain shortcomings....Whenever you listen to somebody's song it gives pleasure that even after doing few mistakes that person is singing good...that really makes ur day...like I heard once teri dewani by guitarist gal....or Neo's Sawan Beeto jai.....or there was a guy who played chura liya and ye daulat bhi le lo no.....in all of them there were bit of mistakes but they were also good thats what makes us feel that its real....they are like us.....they are not the best but trying to learn and be one.....that feeling binds us to listen to each other....I don't believe here somebody...is Kishore..or Brayan Adams......

I always believe that an artist should respect any other artist it doesn't matter to me who he is.....

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

Brayan adams hmmm whos he maybe someone impersonating Bryan Adams.....anyways are u confused sargam i said i wanted to some english song....well im doin nothin else matters now.....will post it by tomorrow

4. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

I am not confused......and i very well know you got my point....
    1.I asked you whether you can do something original?(English ,french whatever language suits you)
    2.Also can you try to do a song in hindi..(you can start with Pal)
    3.You should respect other artists...of IGT of India of the whole world..

I hope i am clear .

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i respect bryan adams...got ur point....but i hate the hindi songs wid dhink chak dhink chak beats....anyways now i changed ma mind id do somethin else ill do slither by velvet revolver....somethin totally dif for all the pple here...

6. augur

augur I love bjr

Yeah Slither is totally different. :rollseyes:

It's funny how you criticize people for their music tastes and think Slither is different.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Not to mention covering Bon Jovi...

or Greenday

or....other bands that he's covered.

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

didnt quite get ya....anyways the recordings comin pretty well
    i must say gud stuff
    juss the vocals are left...

9. augur

augur I love bjr

I'll be really surprised if you're older than 16 adi.

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

im 17 ha ha

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

waise why????i know im actin childish......mazaa aa raha hai...

12. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Lol .. adi you just don't get it do u?

13. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i seriously think the thread should now be renamed "aditya's recordings vs ppl's comments"............cuz we're the only ones replying......keoraf doesnt seem to be bothered........and adi seems to be doing something atleast......

so we're all waiting! dont disappoint..........

cheers!
    :beer:

14. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

okay id do somethin jus gimme some time.....id do somethin good....hold on.....as for keo ab wat do i say...

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

How about "I'm sorry"?

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

no no no no no no no

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You know you want to <3

Kiss and make up.

18. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member