Acoustic guitar (to be purchased)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Harsh Kumar, May 2, 2006.

1. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

Dudes i have sold my old acoustic g's so now i am thinkin of getting a good acoustic guitar which also has a cable out.
    u know the ones with the output thingy. well whatever,

suggest some good guitars within a range of 3000-5000. u may exceed the lil bit.

links to other sites hosting info are appreciated

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

get a GB&A or a VIntage

or yamaha

3. ok so you are talking about semi-electric guitars..

go for gb&a....around...5k

or yamaha around 8k..

delhi price

4. aryanteen

aryanteen New Member

hi
    well as my experinece of 9 yrs guitar cant be good with his brand name or so go to a shop see as much guitar as u can play it which u feel its a good one buy it thats my suugesstion . if u really wanna buy the good aquostic guitar then go for the guitar which have glass fibre nd u can use nylon string also........ok bye take cre aryanteen

5. Harsh Kumar

ok some more plz

6. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

whihc acoustic guitar did you sell? the one that you painted?

7. Harsh Kumar

not yet i am going to sell all my guitars later when i decide which semi acoustic i am buying

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

wait..u wanna buy acoustic or semi-acoustic?? :think:

9. Harsh Kumar

wats da difference between a semi acoustic and a semi electric g.
    BTW i am getting one with an output thingy.

10. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

:RollLol: @ the output thingy
    its called a semi-electric harsh....
    and waddya want to do wid such a long list.,...go to ur local shop - try out a few - and yo - buy the one ur comfy wid...infact u can attach an "output thingy" to one of ur old acoustic;s only...so think bout it...
    cheers...:boff:

11. Harsh Kumar

how can i attach the cod i my old acoustics and i need a new acoustic anyways. i needed a list so that i know haw much to save i am school boy u know. i dont even have a part time job.

12. fat_kax

ok - fer once i wont say anything
    rock on kiddo...

13. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

You want a list??? you got a list:

GB&A
    Yamaha
    Givson
    Signature
    Hobner (i dunno if they have any acoustic-electrics though)
    Ovation
    Grason
    Gibtone
    Granada
    Spider
    Fender

Abhi Bol... kya karega is list ka?? will it in any way help you find a good guitar?? I dont think so... Why??? Cuz a good guitar is only the one which you feel comfortable with. So.. go to music shops.. play all the acoustic-electrics (now dont ask whats this cuz its the same.. semi-electric) for 10 mins each .. and at the end of it.. you would know which is the guitar you're most comfy with. Go buy that one.

Regarding ur budget. Take 6 grand (dont ask wat that means cuz thats equal to 6000) to the market max. A budget beyond that suits only advanced players.

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

amen to that

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: sorry sorry couldnt help myself

think u can get a decent yamaha with that price range

16. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Harsh no ofence but you surprise me with each post. yu just keep contradicting your self. First you say you sold your guitar then you say you still have to sell. Can iask a serious q why do you wana sell your accosutic and buy a new one when you are short on funds?
    DONT GET INTO THE GAS . Put an end to it at the earliest dude. Do you realy need an Accousti c Elecric? Think abouth it. I have Jumbo sized accoustic that has been in my family for ages. I just put an accoustic sound hole pickup to amplify it. I would defintly prefer a accoustic e;lectric, but that would be "because I want it not because I need it". So my Q is do you realy need a new accoustic or do you want one.

17. fat_kax

:eek:: i was gonna tumble out my bucket on him too...just felt too bored and lazy...glad my point wuz picked up :yawn: i feel like sayin this on each and ever "ohh -i want to buy a geetar" thread...

cant help laffin though...:RollLol:

18. Harsh Kumar

i aactually need an acoustic electric to complete my recordings. i tried using the porcessor to make the electric to sound like an acoustic but not good enough.
    Acoustics have a tone which cannot be simulated.
    thats why i need the guitar.

and i still have both my acoustics which i am planning to sell and then get a better acoustic electric for around 5K's.

19. fat_kax

why dontja just play wid da ones u got....u dont need a semi fer makin it sound acoustic u kno....:annoyed:....

20. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Just like what fat_kax said you dont need a accousstic electric . Just try what I told you get a sound hole pickup it will cost you peanuts..... then you can think, later think of an accoustic electric.