Accurate Chords for Kabhi Kabhi Aditi for beginners.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Atulthegreatest, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Atulthegreatest

Atulthegreatest New Member

Gm Cm shifting is more of your interest. If you can't then follow the chords I provided here.

Gm Cm shifting is quite easy.

You see if the tuning is standard, i.e. EADGBE, then Gm is 466444 and Cm is x46654. Barre with index finger at 4s. Now for Gm use ring finger at string A 6th fret and little finger at string D 6th fret. For Cm use ring finger at string D 6th fret, little finger string G 6th fret and middle finger at string B 5th fret. Now shift is quite easy as you lift from Gm to Cm, keep ring and little fingers as they were in Gm and bring in the middle finger at string B 5th fret.

2. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

i'll post a vid with a tutorial tonight...it's not as hard as you think...

3. peaceful_words

absolutely agree!!!

4. Atulthegreatest

Wow! Thanks for your compliment Bust!

5. Atulthegreatest

@ Peaceful Words
    Thank You sir...
    I wanted a tab for the 'rock version' of Emotional Attyachar. I hope you have heard it.

6. peaceful_words

i've heard of it but haven't really listened to it...i have spring break starting from today so i'll def will listen to it and tab it for you...i would've done it right now but its too late at night here and mum is sleeping so u know...

7. Atulthegreatest

Ok. Just do post it, it is a nice one. Lyrics are good as well. Speaking of night, are you somewhere in the West?

8. peaceful_words

yea, i m in Boston...

9. Atulthegreatest

Ok... Boston. The Tea Party city. Ok. Nice city.

Can you tell me how to play that intro guitar by providing the Tabs and what guitar is it? It doesn't sound like acoustic. Is it electric with contour and slight overdrive?

10. Atulthegreatest

@Peaceful Words

Ok... Boston. The Tea Party city. Ok. Nice city.

Can you tell me how to play that intro guitar by providing the Tabs and what guitar is it? It doesn't sound like acoustic. Is it electric with contour and slight overdrive?

11. peaceful_words

lol...the Tea party city?...that's the first time i've heard but then again we don't know wut others think of us...anyways, let me check out the song....i don't play electric but it souldn't be so hard...

12. peaceful_words

i didn't hear any electric in the song but i did hear band baaja's goin and the intro with the band baaja's starts..

B--------1-3-3-3--3/5-5-3--3-3-3-------------
    G-2-2-4-------------------5--------
    D-------------------------------

B-3/6-6-6-6---3/8-8-8-8----------------------
    G-----------7------------7-------

B-3/6-6-6-6----------------------------
    G-----------7--5-7---------------
    then i think he goes:
    1 2 3 4 blah blah...
    B--------1----3---5-------------------
    G-2---4---------------------------

hope that helps....

13. Atulthegreatest

Boston Tea Party old Historic event prior to USA's independence. People emptied vast numbers of British tea containers right into the sea at Boston Harbour, colouring the sea brown red.

Anyways I asked about the prominent Gm Gm Cm progression. I don't think that's simple acoustic guitar. What do you say? How can I get sound like that in my elec?

14. Atulthegreatest

Is 022130 the standard E7 or is it like x20100?

15. peaceful_words

E7 or is it like x20100 << this is right...also, were you talking bout the tabs for atayaachaar or were you asking me to post the vid for aditi?

16. Atulthegreatest

^^
    for Aditi intro guitar I was asking sir. And the one you posted was Emosanal Attyachar Brass Band Version, not the rock version.

17. Atulthegreatest

Man! What fail? I didn't post any new tabs. Ok?
    What are you judging by the way? Your efforts of being the biggest git on IGT?

Learn some manners
    earn rome respect.

Or I'll treat u like $#|T,
    You bloody old git.

Already I'm pissed off,
    so you just f u ( l< off.

@MODS
    Terminate the thread please. I have now got the perfect tabs from some other thread...

18. 123_guitar

123_guitar New Member

hey what is the strumming pattern