About You ... ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhay_saxena, Apr 29, 2004.

1. tejas

tejas ..........

Ya, Livin on the edge is a great song. Sweet child like i said before is fun to play. i think everyone enjoys playing that so they like it. At least thats the case with me.

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Livin is the first song on every playlist.. Sweet chilkd on every setlist..

3. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

I love Sweet Child Of Mine and its EXTREMELY fun to play cuz it sounds Great. ALso i have it so it sounds xactly like Slashs gtar cuz this is one of the few songs he wrote. yea... Also Master of Puppets is fun to play cuz its easy and fast!

4. jayanth

Puppetz is fun to play if you have a drummer.. So is Smells like teen spirit..

5. Resha

Resha New Member

It's just that most death metal is just so...incomprehensible.

6. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

yea puppets is cool with a drummer. especially in the beginning intro. It'd sound great.

7. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

another song which is quite fun to play is iron maiden's trooper...

8. jayanth

Trooper is a legend.. I used to tease you that i dont like Maiden and since you have an OBSesion for IM.. But i love Fear, Hallowe, Troop, etc

9. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

IM rocks. . .but sure Gnr wins hands down with sweet child o mine. .. ..
    now starting afresh. .. 2 of my favs. .:
    1. Metallica : fade to black
    2. GnT . :November rain

10. jogi-punjabi mc
    u n i-hum tum
    nachna tere naal-jay sean, juggie d, rishie rich

11. jayanth

What an amazing solo Fade To Black has... Wav..

12. abhay_saxena

that is haunting that solo in fade to black. ..!! and whats that "hum tum " doing in here. ..!!! well maybe personal choices.. .but punjabi!!! well my opinion : it sucks.. .

13. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, that solo is cool, but the best solo ever was in "Stairway to heaven". Jimmy page at his best.

14. jayanth

But somehow Led Zep didnt have a GREAT impact.. cause you see other bands of their time are more popular..

15. tejas

tejas ..........

On the Indian market, maybe not. But in the west Led Zeppelin is considered one of the greatest bands ever.

16. jayanth

No dude.. None of these people of our generation respect LED ZEP.. I do.. But generally speaking..

17. abhay_saxena

Led Zep was good ... . but it never got the respect due to it. ..

18. jayanth

I like songs like Kashmir, Stairway, Rock and roll etc.. But many other songs were not that up to the mark..

19. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, i think Led Zep was a great band. And they had many good songs, apart from the ones you mentioned, like Whole lotta love, Heartbreaker etc..

20. abhay_saxena

you guys ever heard of Europe. .. i don't see it discussed much here. .. I like quite some of their songs.. .Carrie. .Stormwind. . Final Countdown. . .. was a good band. .