Abortion?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 23, 2005.

1. @all n dp y this thread kya new year ka khana hazab nahi houa aur koi anne wala hain little dp??????????hahahahahahahah
    i can post an essay on that so better close that thread i think

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@sanjay...disturbed......all frm books man...all frm books and experience. i read many self helps, management, etc...currently am reading book on yogasan. amazing...cudn't believe wat difference it makes in ur body. simply amazing. sorry, off topic.

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahahhaha....little DP....yea...i got to check w/ ma gf..cause i think i did do it once w/ out da condoms..oh ****....hold on let me call her now....

4. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

hahahha aww bless a lil dp!

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

@brownie!!!! what information did u give?!! it was supposed to be for my education and now .... before i know... it's gone!!! not fair !!!

BTW i DO know there r condoms for women....but no exact idea as to how they work...since this is going off topic... wud u PM me... that is if at all u want to !! :)

6. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

haha u c i wrote how they work and people didnt really like it so i removed it and it did look at bit rude in a way lol!

7. fictional_real

@light.....condoms designed for females are used by inserting it into vag**** through to the opening of uterus. there is a procedure to insert condom properly so dat it shud be placed in a proper way and in proper position....it is basically inserted by lifting left leg upwards in standing position and using the middle finger.

@dp....this joke is dedicated for you.

:p:
    note written in a condom packet

"if the packet inside doesnt work......HAPPY FATHER'S DAY".

8. light_of_erindi

thanx fictional...i was really pestering browney about it!! ...it seems she was freaked out!! :)

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@FR... much detailed information that BEGurlie gave... thanx for the info...

10. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@FR, U seem to have enough experience........Good.

11. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

This is the kinda thread you get in a forum with 16 yr olds moderated by 17 yr olds!

(no offense to anyone, just an observation)

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^^^...well said :)..

13. Sanjay Mazumder

@ananth, good obs.

14. light_of_erindi

Well....there r people who don't know there r condoms for women...atleast i'm more "grown-up" than them!! ;)

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@ananth222, i guess i'm the one you're referring to, but still, i have no say in this, cause people will argue that it's a "healthy" conversation. Whatever
    @light_of_erindi, read the 10th class biology book, almost every person who's bothered to browse through it knows.

16. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

well said dist, as I said, I am not blaming u or anything.
    for the rest - theres immaturity and maturity;
    Immaturity 1: You don't know what a condom is
    Immaturity 2: You know what a condom is, and make stupid comments about it in public
    Maturity: You know what a condom is, and keep quiet

17. light_of_erindi

whatever... i guess i'm still immature (version 2)... :):)

@disturbed... i knew the entire chapter on ***ual reproduction by word ...there was no mention of a condom. Maybe...ur syllabus was different.

18. Sanjay Mazumder

Hey what is a condom? hehehe
    @FR, will U not explain that?

19. Menon

Menon New Member

Damn...what's happenin to IGT man?
    but if it's happening, I tht I'd put in my two bits..FR..dude..you sound like a prototype of a dumb father..really I mean tellin his kids all the wrong things..I could actually sit and refute each and every little factoid of urs and leave you with nothin to say in return, but I guess this sums it up better..moreover, I do my mail checking and IGT posting from a cybercafe..so, don't wanna spend too much time..Jus wanted to convey that mebbe you should put in a little more independent thought into your words man..the drivel you've given has been spoken abt for years and disputed by intelligent ppl for twice as long..which is not technically possible, I might add..
    Neways..I'm suprised so many agree..
    I'm not lookin at this thread again..
    Cheerio
    Menon

20. fictional_real

i just told wat i was informed along wid my class of 60 people which included 35 girls and rest of guys by a panel of 5 doctors which included 3 females. i guess dats not public.

@dist...its ok buddy.

@menon....lolz. i know dat i was coming. i am not surprise. i dunno for which post u r referring dat for...but i do like to say dat opinions r like assh^les and every has 1. thing is ....u shud follow wat u believe..wat i said was i wat i believe...i dont recall myself telling someone in particular to do stuffs...wat i believed in. i know most of my post sound bizaare ...hard to believe...kinda stuff. i really dont blame u.