Abortion?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 23, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

What do you think about abortion?
    Discuss..............

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

No way man... if like, u wanna kill off some1, why not use protection?? ?getting me???

3. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

lol this reminds me of my english exam where we had to discuss this topic!
    well if u've been raped then i feel yeh its acceptable and if u cant really support a child and if u find out they will have disabilities. but like it must occur before the babies heart starts beating

but then u think u r denying a child its life, u shud have thought about ur actions etc.........man i cud write an essay on this. lol i shud get my past essay on this out and just type it up for u :p:

4. tejas

tejas ..........

I have divided opinion on this. On one hand i think not granting life to someone is a cruel act. But on the other hand it seems fair because, some parents, mostly in the case of teenage pregnancy, cant afford raise kinds, and if they can afford it, they dont have the proper maturity level for it. That will only be a detriment to the new borns life. So im really not sure, where i stand on this. What bout u guys?

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. what a topic... i will comment on it in one line.

- Muder at own will

it is applicable to a raped person also....

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hmm....very interesting thoughts...@browny..we would love to hear your essay...

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

true..but lets say ur condom gets ripped...den wot?

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Pro-choice............

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^ lolz then protect yourself from the girl in question

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah, then like, ohk.. I do see the point!

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^so, u w/ it or against it....and please give explanation

12. jayna_420

jayna_420 New Member

against...because if too much choice is given, that is, a law for abortion, then people without realising have an excuse to make mistakes.
    it has too much of a knock on effect in society....

13. shak

shak Harrr!

if you are young and can't provide for the baby then fine .. otherwise...let him/her live you never know..20 yrs later you can be a proud parent of 2nd gen einstein!

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

DP, Im curious to know why you started an discussion on this subject? Is there a lil DP on its way? :shock:

15. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Hehe....lol neo. I hope thats not the case. Man, i cant stop laughing.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Lord Neo, LOL LMAO ROFL:):):):)

17. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

That was a riot!! :D :D
    BTW isn't DP's avatar a bit offensive?!! Hey I don't mind ...but there are minors surfing this forums u know!!!....whatever!!!

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

anti abortionists should all become vegetarians first. meat eaters have no right to be pro life

19. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@lord......ha ha ha.....i never laughed like this before....imagine dp wid two kids in his arms ...ha ha...no one wud believe he was a playboy at one time...ha ha.

Abortion? there was one girl in our college....she mistakely got pregnant....and she had to do abortion....her b.f left....now, she is like dark circles below her eyes and depressive. cant do anything but just pity on her....she stays alone....and no girl in the class talks to her. no future...who will marry her?. thoughts like this just gives me goose bumps....imagine urself in her place...wat agony ..and wat pain. only woman can understand dat...

indian society sucks man...most of the adolescents come to know abt *** due to curiosity rather than *** education. dats why there are cases like child molestation, rape, abortion.....etc etc.

there was this movie called "kya kehna"...priety zinta...anyone remembers? my sis went to see dat along wid her pals....like 10 to 15 chicks.....she said like everyone was crying...i saw the movie afterwards (i dont know why :shock:)....i was like i cud understand a bit of plight of a woman when it comes to decide if she wants to keep the baby or not...

was a wierd feeling.

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahaha......LOLS....NO, there is no lil DP for now...but if there will be..you guyz will be da first one to know bout it.....hahahahahah...too funny neo....