Abnormal Speeders (cars)!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 2, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

lol, nice 'un bob:p:

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i'm getting a new car!!!!!!!! :rule: :rock: :) :band:

3. Menon

Menon New Member

Those are crazy lists man..Desipride..dude..you own those cars?? You own a Mustang GT?? That's brilliant..and if you've bought outta ur own blood and sweat, then you've a disciple in me man!! Kudos!!Except I'll disagree abt the Soccer Moms, cos out here in India, we've no soccer moms..and many SUVs driven by Businessmen of a certain western state known for it's businessmen..nothing wrong with it..it's just a typecast, so don't ridicule!
    Well, right now I'm but a passenger in the large 37 seater TATAs and Ashok Leylands, when I'm home I used to drive the Toyota Camry('96) and mom's corolla('02) and now I'm looking forward to getting something like a Palio o something of the sort..brilliant car that..
    Did 220kmph once on the DXB-Muscat Hi-way in a Nissan Firbeird!Heady stuff..better than the skunk Lizard King smoked!
    Cheerio
    Menon

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@menon, i was refering to moms here....not in india.....and SUV's are indeed meant for man..but vans here have reputution for moms...

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@menon, yea bout the Mustang GT...it totaled now...got into an accident last week...so the GT is a history now...looking for a new car..thinking of Mits. Eclipse GT, OR Lancer,,Toyota Celica GT...let's c which one fits me...and just a reminder..i'll be paying for the car, my parents aren't helping so don't consider me as a rich snob....