Abnormal Speeders (cars)!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 2, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yea that's what i mean...(and i know u were joking) ;)

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

wow, i loooooooove to see dp nurvous....by exterior do you mean the paint and tires and rims......coz if you do then you'll be shocked to learn that the rich ppl also change those for better ones......almost all rappers have spinning rims on all of their cars.

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

and why are u keep on bringing rich people...i told you i wasn't rich....it was just my opinion that i don't like the paint and tires and rims....all that crap....

4. skaw

skaw snooze

SPINNERS ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!! n DP is not a rapper , i am sure of it :p: ... and well dats a lota money too , i have seen a 20, 000 $ nissan altima with more than 25, 000 of stuff put into it !!!!!!!!!! ITS CRAZY ..

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

it's waste of money...first u buy a decent car and then u put more money to make it ugly.....cmon...

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

desis should drive only honda accord,toyota camry or the nissan maxima, if they cant afford them then civic,corolla and sentra willdo. in case they drive BMW 3 series, it should be black or silver colored. This is according to the patriot act.

J

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

u said it JAY...those cars shoot the typical desies here....

8. skaw

skaw snooze

where does this stuff come from !! a desi can have any car he wants man ... whts with all this patriot act and stuff :confused:

make it ugly , k u have a different taste than me

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

and i m not a typical desi so "apun ka andaaz alag hain"...and so are the cars....oooh it ryhms...

10. Sonali

the patriot act has nothing to do with what type of cars desis can get, you were jokin right? :confused: anyway, my dad's car is blue and my bro's is white, and the one my dad baught for me is white too so i don't know what you're talking abt......

11. skaw

skaw snooze

hahaha , i like dunt like simple blue or white

beige is nice (replacement for white)
    and a metallic navy blue is kool too :p:

( k me outz c ya guyz later sonali n desipride)

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Sonali, Just one question...R U really that dumb? not knowing what cars u own....cmon

13. Sonali

bye skaw....i like white tho....

sorry i never looked at the name....besides i even forget my friends' names so....anyway i'll try to figure it out.....i don't drive my car everyday.....i only have a larner's permit..not a liscence okayyyyyy???

14. skaw

skaw snooze

SO WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T NOEZ WHAT CAR SHE NOEZ ... SHES A ROCKER , SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO NOT NOE WHT SHE OWNS :p:

byi sweetums :p:

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

r u kidding me...and u guyz were after me because i didn't know who Donal Trump is? c'mon,,freaking, give me a break...sonali seriously, next time u log on..know ur cars k...

16. skaw

skaw snooze

don't be ordering my girl arund dude , she aint ur car or bike :p:

k byi once again

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no seriously, now i m just not curious...but very curious, very eager to find out what she owns or if she can really find out...

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

was i joking? with dubya u never know man.. ... :)
    i am happy driving my black maxima.. when i bought it in 2000, I thought i am doing this cool un-desi thing by not buying honda or toyota.. then next day i go to this new desi band practice.. band named all-go-rhythms and I find 3 maximas parked in the driveway.. one exactly duplicate of mine .. grrrrr.

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahahahah,,sucks to be you...man...atleast no desies own a mustang and a miata..or atleast not thtat i know of

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

miata? mazda miata? thats lol thats a secretary car, only them personal secretaries own them, like only moms with 3 4 kids own mini vans.. u knwo the ones that beep when u reverse.