Aazadiyaan from udaan...Guitar chords n leads

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by newborn101, Jul 19, 2010.

1. newborn101

newborn101 New Member

Posted by : Gaurav Banerjee

Intro Lead :

e(1st)---------------------------------------5--------------------------------------

B(2nd)--3-5-5/7-5-3-5----------5-3-5-3---------------------------------------------

G(3rd)--------------------2-4-------------------------------------------------------

e(1st)----------------------------------------------------------------------

B(2nd)--3-5-5/7-5-3-5----------5-3-5-3---5h7-5--------------------------------

G(3rd)--------------------2-4-------------------------------------------------

Chords for the verses : 1st verse

D D Em A
    Peroon ki bediyaan, khaboan ko baandhen nahin, kabhi nahin

Keep repeating the same chord progression for the rest of the verse..( D...D...Em...A )

The Sitar Lead :

B(2nd)--0----------0h3--3-3-3p0------------0-3h5p3---2-----------------------

G(3rd)-------2-4-------------------4h2-4---------------------------------------

B(2nd)--------0h5/3---3-3-3p0-------------0--3h5p3---2----------------------

G(3rd)--2-4----------------------4h2-4---------------------------------------

Chords for Verse 2 :

D
    Subah ki kirnoko roke jo roke jo salaakhein hai kaha
    Em
    jo khayalon pe pehre
    A
    daale voh aankhen hai kahan

Keep playing the same chord progression until the end of this verse

Play the chords D...Em...Em...A..before the chorus starts n continue playin the same chords in the chorus...

Chorus :
    D Em
    Aazadiyaan
    Em A
    Aazadiyaan
    D Em
    jo cheene vohi..
    A....A
    jile jile jile......

Play the sitar lead previously played once again

The song ends with the chorus part of the song kahaani..the tabs of which i have posted
    a while ago

Check them out

Keep posting ur requests if u have any..

I am free, its because i am always running - Jimi Hendrix

2. akshat1501nigam

akshat1501nigam New Member

Hey, I am new to indianguitartabs.com , need some help

I dint get , how to read and interpret these codes plz help me....

B(2nd)--5-5-5-5-5-5h7-7-7-7-7-7/10-10-10-10-10-10-10-12-9-9-9-9-9-9-12/5--(twice)-

B(2nd)--5-5-5-5-5-5-5/12-12-12-14-14-12--------------------7/14-14-14-15-15-14--12---- (twice)

G(3rd)------------------------------------------7-7-7-7-7-7-------------------------------

in these lines , Do I pick all this fret on the same string ??

and in the second and third line what these dashes shows "-----------------" ??

plz answer me quick !!

i love these songs and want to play on guitar !!

the song is udaan title song !! love it !!

3. akshat1501nigam

akshat1501nigam New Member

oops soorrrry

oops , i posted on wrong song
    but please do reply

4. khushalbhadra

khushalbhadra New Member

Well if you have checked this youtube video chords appear a bit different. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAdoaeRXoB8
    does anyone have the accurate chords for the same, it seems he has used diminished chords too.

5. rishabhmundhra

rishabhmundhra New Member

i think the accurate chords are

D Em G A

Its G instead of the double D/Em. :)

6. guitarist.pro

guitarist.pro New Member

thanks for the chords!