Aaroh - neela raag

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shak, Oct 23, 2006.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

i didnt liek aaroh much, thought their music was too generic. . but this new guitarist (haider) has changed my view completely!!!

i think now its safe to say that this guy haider is one of the best guitarist in pakistan .. even better than shallum in many respects .. phew he blows me away ..

the opening riff to aaroh's song PKJ, the opening riff to aaroh's new song neela raag .. and the solo is just mind blowing ..
    get the song from aaroh's official website ..

and well also, let me make a request for the chords of this new song neela raag .. i'll take care of solo and the riffs (almost 50% done already)

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

where can i get this song m8?

3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmmm..heard it ..in this song they changed thier styles n music 2... but i feel the x-aaroh were pretty tight n fit musically n tracks were awesome...

5. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

yea i agree with the Old style was better .. but this ain't bad dude .. let them try change is always good but it would be better if they continue with the old stuff as well bcause the vocalist took singing classes just for nothing and they should understand that.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

the old style was very bland in my opinion .. fast metallic riffs that didnt match with the mood of the songs .. nabeel's solos lacked depth . he started with slow notes .. moved up to some bends. . then quick scale practice and end! .. listent o his songs and you'll notice this behaviour in 90% of them .. his rhythm wasnt good either .. just a couple of fast plam mutes then an artificial harmonic and bob's yuour uncle .. didnt like his guitar stuff atl all ..
    but this haider guy .. he has depth .. oh yes .. he knows blue he knows rock . and he sure knows his chords and theory ..

i think haider is as good as nabeel .. with funk and cool factor notched up a bit ..

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm but like naqbeel solos do have a melody be it slow or fast notes..Haider solos r not tht touchin..Naqbeel rhythm r not so special but the rhythm he played in Jalan was awesome...
    Dude u forgot Sawaal guitaring.. :) or hear Hoor (intrumental) .touch of class in it..thtz y guess hez name pak best guitartist.m not 2 sure abut this shit but have heard sumwhere...

8. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

maybe they both are Okay with there own terms dude .. one wants to go with a band and the other wanna go solo .. u can't compare them they both have there own different taste of music.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

i guess SG1 one has a called a balanced truce ..:)

10. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

^^^ hehehe..yea letz go it tht way...every guitarist rocks in his own way

11. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Hmmm i thought this new guitarist sucked big time the first time i saw him.... n man seriously, this new song proved me right.... lolz. Ya well that's my opinion and i respect your's. Their music is waaay too unoriginal in my opinion. They take an old style that most new rock bands have labeled obselete and just try playing around with it again. However i beleive chisti had his own style and was a better guitarist in all ways. The two guitarists have two totally different types of music. I mean i've seen aaroh play live a few times, and all the times they played ajnabee haider just skipped the whole damn lead like wtf!!! Oh i forgot to say that i think nabeel had a lot more expression and expanded a bit farther than the pentatonic scale....;)

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

13. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

14. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

Raag neela is one FU***D up song
    but i like the riffs

15. Abrar

Abrar New Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aur hanson :D ?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bache! haider se ik bar kehne k Sawaaal ki puri album cover karo LIVE infront of whole pakistani music media and i will request Nabeel to play LIVE all the songs of his own, whole Sawaal album and cover aaroh's new album whts it called Raaag Neeela lolz @ the title name..neways apna music cover karne mein kasi koi masla nahi hota n then play their music live 99% right! covering someone else's music couldnt be played that much good but am 101 % sure Nabeeel wont feel like "Oohh i have to cover raag neela album..Hell i cant its too hard too cover."haha!..aur rahi bat sawaal album ki tou nabeeel dosron ka album 101% right cover kar sakta hai tou woh apna music tou ankhein band kar k play karle :D...

bro...ask Haider to play Jalan..Sawaal..Zard and the best of all the time Hoor... plzzz do ask him to play these all live !! hahaha! if he cant tou koi bat nahi mein samajh sakta hon ous ki prob! hahahahaha!...aur agar tum chahate ho k nabeeel koi gana cover kare Aaroh Raaaag Neeeela ka tou am readyfor that dude :)...how could be a guy better how started playing from last 4 years [Haider] than a guy playing since 10 11 years[nabeel] with faraz anwer junaid jamshad shehzad moughal rahat strings n many many moree!..

bache bare hojao!.. i registered specially to reply ur Fuc-ed post! rock on :)

16. shak

shak Harrr!

^ ok .......

17. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

please submit chords ..of RAAG NEELA