AAdat

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Taifi, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Taifi

Taifi New Member

Hey,

I was wondering that the song 'Aadat' was kinda sooper dooper mega hit in pakistan. sum ppl also said that it was the 'SONG OF THE CENTURY'. i also really liked it. so then when i was changing channels on my TV i stopped at 'B4U Music' and saw that aadat's video was being played. so i wanted to ask that has aadat become as popular in india as it is in pakistan?

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

yeah!!! ofcourse...music industry in pakistan is WAY better than india's
    so india likes to listen our music
    just like we watch indian films

3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@big_evil..
    chill dude.. :)
    u got it all complicated.. go thru taifi's post agn..

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

also i jus now listnd 2 tht song.. its quite good but i don find it 2 be super duper hit n stuff.. maybe need 2 let it gro on me.. but right now i dont feel its really smashin stuff..
    well its jus ma opinion .. u can ignore it..

in my opinion Indi pop nowadays is a mere skinshow n damsels dancin arnd but paki stuff is kinda monotonous.. they lack variety.. xcept 4 sum.

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

listen to mekaal hassan. sheer quality stuff

6. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

i read the review zoom. nice one. but i wanted to ask that y was this thread moved?

8. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

music talk jiger...waisay this is kind of stupid.....u shud include talk in the chitchatt lounge

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

indians can know it better..........im a paki
    well although it was a good song.. a hit
    but people liked it more in a commercial way....

10. chcky

chcky |||chUcky|||

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

yea guyz 'Aadat' rockz :rockon: but jal ne is ke waattt laga de haiiiiiiiii :mad:

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

The song was great, an d the vocalist is good, just like the other paki vocalists even he rocks. Doubt the song became popular in India, here you cant expect anything 2 b a big hit if there is no, f uckn female stripping off in the vide, majority of the people here appricate t i t s more tham music.(Sorry if a offend anyone but thts the truth y, DJ doll is more famous than Moksha or bhrama or parikrama here)

JAZZ likes this.
  12. chcky

chcky |||chUcky|||

MASHALLAH kia khobsoorat zuban istimal ke hain app ne madam
    :rockon:

13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. but i dont think nanda is a madam more like a sir lolzzzzzz

14. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

didnt get u taifi, i mean i didnt get what u meant!

15. chcky

chcky |||chUcky|||

nadia he said dat by ur languge u sound like a male not a female :shock:
    lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

16. can sme pm me a link where i can hear the original track of adat
    thanks

:cool:

17. Taifi

Taifi New Member

tgf go to apnisip or sangeetradio. oye chcky its not nadia its nanda. and hez a male. u completely screwed up chcky...

18. jijo

jijo New Member

OK i may be a little late on this one But one of the times when i was in Hong Kong last september feeling so very homesick adn was siting at this big cyber cafe at 3am heard this song and went searching for this Pakistani guy . I have lived on AAdat since then and it actually made my life very comfortable after that.It is one of my best songs ever and i think some of the pakistani musicians are extremely talented the rest are as they call "besuras"

19. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well my friend told me that his cuz who was livin in uk said that 'every here has a cd of atif'...

20. shak

shak Harrr!

lol.... song of the century!!! .. hahaha....my sweet li'll bottom it is!
    ok it is good ... the vocals are superb, but dont u think its over-rated??