Aadat - Jal (kalyug)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ARCHIT.P.J, Jan 6, 2006.

1. ARCHIT.P.J

ARCHIT.P.J Banned

HI EVERYBODY ,

THERES A LOT OF BUZZ ABOUT THIS NEW SONG FROM KALYUG. ITS ONE OF THE BEST ONES IN WHICH THE GUITAR $THE DRUMS HAVE BEEN USED PERFECTLY .
    WELL EVEN I TRIED THIS SONG . I THINK I HVE MANAGED IT . PLEASE TRY IT $ GIVE ME SOME REPLIES.

DOOR JITNA BHI TUM MUUJHSE, PAAS TERE MEIN ,
    Abmaj-------------------------------- Abmin-------A
    AB TOH AADATSI HAI MUJHKO, AISE JEENEN MEIN ,
    Abmaj------------------------------- Abmin---------A
    ZINDAGI SE KOI SHIKWA, BHI NAHI HAI ,
    Abmaj-------------Abmin---------A
    AB TOH ZINDA HOON MEIN IS NEELE AASMA MEIN ,
    Abmaj---------------------------- Abmin-------A

REPEAT THE SAME CHORDS FOR THE ENTIRE SONG.

GUITAR PART:

E---------------------------------------------------------9-----9~11-11-12-11-9~12-12-11-9-
    B---9-10-9-9-9~7-5-4-4-5-4-2~5--9-10-9-9-12---12---------------------------------------

I HOPE IT WORKS FOR ALL OF U .

2. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

oh not again.!! dude this song is i belive is the most covered song on IGT.. everyone got there own version for this.. song.. !!!

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

dude the song starts in C#m and the chords used r only C#m,A and B........even for the leads...nice effort on ur part though..

4. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

same as abhi ... d chrds r C#m, A & B ... dese r rite chrds ... d rite scale ...

5. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

hey the chords for aadat in kalyug r at a diff scale

they start at Cm

tht s it

6. abhimanjrekar

i dont think so yaar...post the Cm scale if u have...as far as ive played it goes on C#m...he s just chnged lyrics ........

7. ARCHIT.P.J

ARCHIT.P.J Banned

check the chords

well my dear friend;

u may feel that the chords that i hve submitted on the song AADAT r not neat.
    well i hve tried ur chords. they work to a certain extent. u try my chords , simultaneously playing the original song. u ll find that the chords are matching,
    else i guess u are not aware of the chords. try it ; it is Abmaj , Abmin, A.

please take my advice to check the chords whether the chords are really correct & then play it.

they are not wrong . it works.
    - archit

8. ARCHIT.P.J

ARCHIT.P.J Banned

check the chords

well my dear friend;

well i hve tried ur chords. they work to a certain extent. u try my chords , simultaneously playing the original song. u ll find that the chords are matching,

please take my advice to check the chords whether the chords are really correct & then play it.

- archit

9. ARCHIT.P.J

ARCHIT.P.J Banned

well my dear friend;

- archit

10. abhimanjrekar

lollz dude,the chords i gave r the original chords for the song...thay have been posted on this site also frm the original strings site..they match the entire song..not to a certain extent....

and i never said ur chords r wrong in first place...newaz will try out them too........ :beer: .

11. iyla

iyla New Member

I think scale for kalyug aadat is different from C#m
    which is used for jal - aadat.

I think archit's scale is right kalyug - aadat
    ARCHIT i will try ur chords with kalyug song

12. saustin316

saustin316 Member

My chords are : D#m/C/Bb/C
    Starting will be
    e-------0-----0-----0-----0---------1------1------1
    b---2-------2-----2-----2-------2--------2------2
    d-3--3---3------3-----3------3---3----3------3

Repeat above twice
    Then start strumming:
    D#m except on first strum take 2 nd finger (index) finger off on first down stroke. Then put it back on the 1st string. Play D#m twice, then play Bb.
    Back ground also has guitar work.
    then
    play the chords

13. bilala8

bilala8 New Member

Aadat

I play this one (copy paste)
    it will help u guyz for sure

Attached Files:

14. karnage

karnage New Member

Some new chords

Hey guys, I don't play guitar.. I do vocals and I play the keyboard. I am new to this forum.
    Its quite surprising we have so many different scales on this page.

I workd out these, which are technically correct.

KALYUG - AADAT

Cm, Bb, G#

and for Jal - Aadat
    C#m, B, A

All that has been done in this song Kalyug, they have shifted the whole song down by one semitone .

hope this works for u guys..
    try it out ..

and plzzzzz... Abm and Ab (together) are never played in the kalyug song !!!
    .. Ab or G# is playeD !!!

cheers ..

15. iyla

iyla New Member

yaps karnage u r right
    Scale for klyug is Cm not C#m and Abm is not played in the whole song
    basic chords are Cm , Bb (A#), Ab (G#)
    Thanx for telling the actual scale

16. rahulpujari1985

rahulpujari1985 New Member

hey can u send me the entire chords for "adat songs from the kalyug movie" i am getting confused with the chord as soon as possible my email id is rahulpujari@linuxmail.org

17. abhimanjrekar

no private ids allowedddd....

18. v2_vishal

v2_vishal New Member

Great work guys.. will try both of them.