Aadat Cover

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Oct 2, 2005.

1. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr Larsan!!! ur Aadat's chords are all right but the real problem is with ur strumming....

2. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

ok i am uploading it u wait brother...J.J to the rescue!

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

but i saw can u just write the strumming plzzzzz........i have used it many time....but no one said anything before anyways.....just write down the pattern
    pzlzzz

4. larsan

larsan K-Dash

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

nadish plzz write down the pattern

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

yarr its difficult for me to right the exact strumming pattern now, But I assure u that play guitar with the song and u'll get the right strumming + timming....

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey nadish bro plzzzz add me:)

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ok yarr here it is "DUDDUDD".
    And when u chage a chord so strum U, mean the whole pattern is DUDDUDDU where the last U stops the rythm for a milli second...

I hope u understand... and incase not, then try to strumm this pattern with the song, and I'm sure everything will be crystal clear for u

9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yeh now itzz clear:)

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

what chords did u use? use my chords!! tell ur brother to improve his vocals!!! strumming got mutes...every1 provided wrong strumming pattern...as for ur guitaring....hmmmm.....u improved a lot.....but i will give 7/10...:) dont mind....!!!! and for shyad : the verse dont have any power chords....but the chorus has....pata nahi key ab tum nay kaun see chords play kee hain...do reply!

11. larsan

larsan K-Dash

orange bro...thxxxx for ur comments...i will surely tell my bro......actually i played on my electric so the accoustic feelings was not there in my guitar......so strumming wuz bit confused......sorry bro....for shayad i by mistake used wrong chords i relised today only when i saw the chords (ghor say lolz) so i will agian give it a try....brother for bhikhra hoon main i used the barre chords which same gohar used....thats y it wuz different but in Aadta i used ur only......and i really enjoyed it u rock:)............thxx again for the guitaring comments.....and yes i meaned chorus yt run through my mind i wrote verses:)..plz dun mind i will again send it...thx bro u rockszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

12. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

hey dude dont take me wrong im not saying im good im just saying ur bro needs to improve and orange told u that and i think so did JJ. and if u think my voice is normal i would like for u to show me whos better or why dont u sing like me or ur bro

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

leave man....sorry...i dun mean to hurt u:)

14. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

see u know that im good thats why u have no argument dude forget it lets make a truce i dont need any grudges im saying whats true and ur guitaring is good but the voice is not sorry face the truth buddy

15. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Hey larsan

boss to tell u frankly the guitaring is good but ur bro'd voice is really bad man, i just have one question for him, "WHERE IS THE SUR?". coz if u concentrate he has sung all the songs on one tempo itself, as far as i can see i dont think he has learnt muzic right. my serious advice as him to take vocal training and beleive me he will sure ly IMPROVE.

by the way u can check my version of "Dil Harrey" and let me know how this goes.

This song is Called Dil harrey (Cover version by Nadeem Khan)
    [https://www.soundclick.com/nadeemkhan]
    (To Down load the song use this mail id and pwd ---> redeyes_khan@yahoo.com/nadeem)

by the way you guys can reach me on redeyes_khan@yahoo.com or call me on 9886643615.

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."

16. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

@larsan : man....i m waitin gor ur next recording....in bikhra hon main he uses C#m on 9th, B on 7th and A on 5th fret...just for ur information!

17. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yes...thats yt i used and wuz saying to u my brother.....keep rocking...check out my Waqat-by Ep...and one more thing E,p allayda hua hai kya nah?

18. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Bro.....imran....now u r really showing off.....i just dun want any stuffz.....i jus stopped becoz i know ur a gud guy.....i can argue but i didn't not becoz my vocals are bad....but just as a frnd....so plz bro....stop this mess....and ramdan has started so no more fights....and yes Ramdan Mubarak:)

19. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

yaar im not showing off im not that good yet that i can anyways forget it were both good musicians here and i know u will get better and so will I. ur a friend to me as well so why are we fighting anywayz

20. larsan

larsan K-Dash

okay as i told u before....leve it plzzz Ramdan Mubarak:) u 2 orange and Aka Oz J>J...Quadrophenia.....Imranyou2k5:)