a tribute to Junaid Jamshed(ankhoon nay ankhoon ko)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by infinite aaz, Jun 28, 2005.

1. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

HI all, this is my second recording, a real tribute to junaid jamshed, i like most of his songs but the song really amazing is ankhoon na ankhoon ko jo sapna dekhaya hay, i love this song the amazing part of the song is the voilen part, i tried on my guitar ang got the whole tune in 5 min,(way 1 year back on eid day, i remember) so i decided to launch this for alll JJ fans, basically i have all the arrangements of the song, but unfortunately i ve to play alone, on my guitar, so listen it, one more thing its also in instrumrntal form(coz i like instrumrntal rock) if u know lyrics u feels my guitar talks, i m praising me coz i m not a good guitarist any ways listen it at

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/infiniteaaz_music.htm

:cool:

2. ticktock

ticktock Banned

very well workdone aaz, thats very good i cannot beleave on my ears, i ve already checked ur recording of dil dil pakistan, thats great, i m not a pakistani but the theme of the song and melody is marvolous, and ur instrmentals r really very great keep it up aaz, can u provide me the tabs of both i ll b greatful to u :nw:

Subhro likes this.
  3. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

aray yeh kiya mera avator churaliya ha, choor kaheen ka, apna avator badlo aur kiya bilkul bure recrding ha kuck samag nahee aya

4. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

brothers its awsome can u plzz plzzz give us the tabs for both of the songs ill be realy greatfull

5. faiq gaint

paki jawan tumhara damagh theek ha kiya infinite aaz na acha bajaya, oh my GOD hav u all have eaten naswar today

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

6. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

Faiq gaint bahi teek tho hay ,little sound off here and there buts still awsome i think

7. faiq gaint

paki jawan baita reh gaye na, aaj naswar to nahi khai, lagta ha peele pati wal pan kha kar recording sun rahe ho baita mountain dew piyo, dady ko b paloo,
    i think u donot have any ear training.

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

8. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

@paijawan brothers its awsome can u plzz plzzz give us the tabs for both of the songs ill be realy greatfull
    @ticktock very well workdone aaz, thats very good i cannot beleave on my ears, i ve already checked ur recording of dil dil pakistan, thats great, i m not a pakistani but the theme of the song and melody is marvolous, and ur instrmentals r really very great keep it up aaz, can u provide me the tabs of both i ll b greatful to u

thanks brothers,thank u very much for ur appreciation, dear paki jawan i ve send u the tabs , check ur mail, and Mr faiq i dono how to reply u, but i must say i ve mentioned that i m not a good guitarist i just started 1 year ago, but in every post u critise my post, but man it is easy to critise, that to correct, i must say u choose very wrong way to b popular, anyways my best wishes r with u, GOD BLESS U.

9. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

hay thanx a lot infinite aaz bro :D ,but aaaaa can you plz tell me where did u send the tabs :D lolz which mail i mean ,well be greatfull lolz

10. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

brother i send u mail(private message)on this fogum if u still recieve any mail drop me a mail, i reply u to provide what we r discussing