A tribute to bhagat singh March 23, 1931

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Mar 23, 2006.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

:RollLol: :RollLol:

2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

hehehehehehe... :p: ...... i know y u r lafing.... na main jaanu .. na tu jaane .. :boff:

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and left india with the mother of all problems when he installed nehru in the hot seat. to this day india suffers due to nehru's inbred progeny.

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

whatever...Gandhi was a good manager.

RIP to Bhagat Singh...

6. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

bhagat singh was a great freedom fighter....not to forget, sukhdev and rajguru....they were all great....
    about the gandhi-bhagat singh controversy, i refuse to say anything, cause i dont know anything.....
    but declaring that gandhi was stupid or bad would be wrong....he was a great patriot....u cant deny that....
    i read this shlok....what is said was
    "violence is the greatest virtue.....even non-violence is the Greatest virtue, if both are used for the protection of the righteous."
    gandhi and bhagat singh, were Great patriots.....both wanted freedom....but they differed in their methods, that is all....both of them had the same goal.....the methods were different....
    jai hind...

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

@ujsen..wem was grandfather a pilot in the air force...coz my grandfather was also in the airforce...maybe they knew each other