A small song(written by me)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Mazic_man, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Mazic_man

Mazic_man New Member

Hey Guys! I've been a silent watcher here from quite some time now.I just thought i'd post something here.

Well, this is something i wrote and recorded (My first song technically) a few months ago with 2 of my friends.We've used 2 acoustic guitars N a distorted guitar...The recording is done on a PC so its not really that good.

Thats pretty much all of it i guess,Tell me what you guys think...N please go easy on me...LOL :)

Thanks!

https://soundclick.com/share?songid=697318

2. augur

augur I love bjr

Is it smaller than angel's dick?

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

looks like this forum has been infected too!!

anyways about your song....

was a nice intro riff......slightly raise the volume of the vocals and post it....then i'll give my review.....cuz the vocals are barely audible....

4. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

the distortion shud nt have come in...does nt go with the tone of the song...the intro riff s totally acoustic types...like jack johnson or smthng...distortion just does nt go...hope you know wat i mean..cud nt hear the vocals one bit so cant comment there...the bridge sounds nice..dint like the solo too much...its a great effort though..overall its pretty cool...but then who am i to judge..never composed a song of my own..hehe...kudos on the effort...keep em coming

5. augur

augur I love bjr

SO you didn't like distortion, the vocals were barely audible and the solo sucked. But it's still a great effort.

Wonder why I don't post anything here.......

6. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^And plus "overall it's pretty cool"

lol.

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

heads up to everyone here: dont pay attention to the posts of augur and elf

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

They have a pretty fair point here, I would say.

9. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

it is certainly smaller dan ur manboobs........

10. augur

augur I love bjr

My manboobs are non-existent... like your erection.

11. augur

augur I love bjr

You forgot kudos to the effort and keep em coming.

Why would you want to keep em coming? So you could give him/her some more of your "constructive criticism"? Do 95% of the people here even understand what that means?

Mazic_man: I haven't heard your song.

12. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Link doesn't work!!!