A small request

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by taquila, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taquila

taquila New Member

Hallo All,

You know people, this is the newest forum in IGT. We all owe it to IGT for presenting us with this beautiful opportunity of posting all bengali songs in this new forum.

At last, we have a small corner for ourselves. :beer:

This forum is very timely. With the popularity of Band cultures in Bengali music, everyday we are being presented with different sorts of songs coming from different genres. Unlike any other language in India, different experiments are going on with Bengali songs. This forum gives us with an ample opportunity to continue our journey in the deeper aspects of Bengali music. Hope all of us will enjoy it.

Our duty is more now:

IGT has given us a space. A space to explore, a space to utilize. Therefore, I would like to request my fellow members to dedicate their times and efforts for this forum and for this site so that we can make it a one stop reference for all Guitar related Benagli Songs queries in the Net.

Please help it to grow further.

Thank you.

2. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

u said it, man....shobai bhalo bangla gaaner chords post korben!!

3. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

here's my toast to this forum ... :beer:

:rockon:

4. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

:'( .........aei forum dekhe chokhe pani ashe ache.......thanks for the forum admins/mods......

i'm looking forward to seeing my favorite songs here so all of you plz start posting

:rockon:

5. Nilanjan

Nilanjan New Member

:shock: Pani?? Ohh u mean water(tears)?.. Jol..
    BTW, chokhe pani kano aashchhe? khushite na dukkhe? :think:

6. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

arre obossoye khushite, as far as i know hindus ussually use the word jol, sorry yaar i'm muslim..........:think: or maybe its a regional thing...

7. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

hey solani im muslim too

8. nyaka_chaitanya

nyaka_chaitanya ::::cErTiFiEd~~nYaKa::::

shonali didi tumi ki ei thread takey sticky kore dite mods -der request korbe???:)

9. ahr

ahr New Member

what the hell is mod???keu ki bolbe....????nyaka ei sob ki liksis????

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Once upon a time I had been bumping ol' threads. And, after 1-2 warnings. What NEO had done?? He banned me. So I guess this rule is applicable for all the members out here. One should not bump ol' thread for nuts. Sayan da my post was to make you aware of such nuisances. Please take care. And, I am off to report this to the ADMIN..

nIK!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.