a perFect holiDay

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by 7miles, Sep 2, 2005.

?

company i'ld preffer

Poll closed Dec 1, 2005.
  1. parents

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. job mates

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. friends

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  4. girlfreind

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  5. alone

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nah but every mornin..there r guys carrin plastic (smtimes steel....read as lota) containers and relievin themselves...weneva there is low tide....so there r plenty of male asses....

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@cyphie - lol....the u must change your sea facing bldgs dude!how about you office?

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hmmmm for me a perfect holiday.. will b with my frnds.. in goa.. with beer in hand... late in night .. with wooden sticks burning.. cold .. guitar .. and any bryan adams songs to play..

who cares abt girlfrnds..

vishwa :cool: roxxx

4. Ozze

Ozze New Member

offcourse good frends.. i alwayz love to b with thm .. neva can miss a chance ..

5. shak

shak Harrr!

but you cant hug your friends ... and have a lie under the stars ..hands in hands and feeling warmth from each others body ... you dont have pretty eyes to look in ... no aphrodisiactic fragrance of a woman's hair .... no soft skin to caress against your arms ... the unforgetful and priceless taste of each others mouth ....
    the smile ... the love in the eyes .... sleeep miles away ... just you and her... alone..
    you need to have a girlfriend to know all this ...

get yourself one .. believe me its the best feeling eva!

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^:shock:....What's that for??..

OKay, I too like mountains, but i'd prefer beaches..more..;)

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

office is pretty good in rains...i can see some 7-8 waterfalls frm ma terrace....

8. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

i dont think tht office is a gr8 place 4 a holiday :p:

9. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

man ... try to b more clear either you like mountains or beaches ... i'm kinda confused by ur saying tht u lik mountains but preffer beaches :p: