a new tau phir aao cover by me

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Imranyou2k5, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i sang tau phir aao again but this is after i had couple of lessons so tell me how it is and u can listen to the older one and see the difference and improvement but how is this version
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/6/aankhen_music.htm

i will also be comin out with my version of yaadien after orange guitar gives me the instrumental

2. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

the quality is bad bear in mind my voice and the alaaps and stuff is more apparent when u hear it live or in better quality

3. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

Just rip off man

4. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

what u wanna do with these redo versions

5. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

imran keep on rocking!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

thanx lahori and spellbinder these are just for fun i cant help it if i sing like that lead singer and its a cover song dont u know what that means lol

7. imasud

imasud New Member

Hi Imran,
    You have good classical voice. Try to increase the tempo of the song.
    Good luck
    Imran

8. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

thanx buddy ya i tend to sing slower but ur advice is good i will increase it and trying to hear ur version but its not cleared on soundclick

9. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

hey imran dont make newbies like spellbinder free wid u...................lol :)

10. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i know tum sahee ho anyways ppl can say what they want doesnt mean it means something yaar u didnt send me those instrumentals of urs i wanna see if i can feel the type of music u play

11. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

Your Voice Is Good Imran But At Some Place U Gone Out Of Tone .but Your Voice Is Much Better Than Others
    And This Song Starting Is From Low Pitch And Then High
    So This Song Wil Sound Good If U Sing It At Low Pitch Cuz When U Have Love Pitch U Can Make More Variations In Other Words U Dont Have To Aplly Many Efforts To Get That Sound

Overall Nice Work!!

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

Well I'm going to listen it.......

13. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

thanks for ur comments i will take that as advice its good to hear ppls thoughts thats how i fix whats wrong with me