a couple of new tunes with some shredding ..check it out

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by kevin002, May 19, 2005.

1. kevin002

kevin002 New Member

shredding + new tune....

https://www.soundclick.com/thebrownman

any comments will be much appreciated!

:rockon:

kevin

edit: i still have to figure out how to change the bio :eek:: these recordings were done on my pedal and not on the craptacular mic lol...and i've been playing for about 4.5 yrs now

2. kevin002

kevin002 New Member

*bump* for new tune...

3. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

jesus, what is wrong with all you other ppl
    have you not heard his piano riff ? it's beautiful
    great work kevin man, it's just unbelievable. the melody and feel is beautiful. i'm not so much into electric guitar although i appreciated whawt you've done. good work. play more piano man, that is just unbelievable. so much emotion. did you ever take lessons ? i could try to add something although i'm not near where you're at musically. if you would like to maybe add something to some of my mine, that'd be great. especially on 'sin and tears' and 'lost in blue' the guitar and piano ones. that'd be coo. if you could add some piano for sin and tears and guitar for lost in blue. that'd be pretty sweet. maybe we can keep givin each other ideas and stuff. this is pretty tight. keep playin and stuff man, you're unreal. also how did you get such good quality on your piano recording. it's fantastic.

regards,
    saurabh

4. kevin002

kevin002 New Member

thanks for the compliments man! appreciate it. I've been playing piano for about 13 yrs, and somehow the guitar seemed more fun to me. Maybe I should go back to playing more piano lol....Yea well as for the quality I ran a bypass through my MultiFX pedal straight to the amp. Its a Yamaha Clavinova, so it does not really give that authentic piano sound but its decent.

Man i'd love to add on to your stuff. I just have to figure out an easy way of recording since my elec piano is in my basement and my computer is upstairs lol...Unless I try multitracking..but yea for sure I love to improv over other tunes, so ill give it a try!

***I put up another piano track on. Its actually a beautiful piece by Yanni (greek pianist dude) called Nostalgia. Check it out...

hit me up with your hotmail dude...itll be easier to exchange files that way! or you could just add me or something (bubbleboy87@hotmail.com).

thanks for the feedback once again..and keep your tunes coming....

kev

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I found it sleepy,..no offence!!!

6. kevin002

kevin002 New Member

its all good man....

the tune's meant to evoke a sad emotion....lol

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

yeah,.. just not ma kind,... might be cool in yr own way, n thts wat matters dude,..

rock on

8. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

improv to children, the phyrigan jam and nostalgia are amazing. The guitar effectes are good...the ending doesn't seem to be perfect for the jam thing..

Though..Excellent Work......

Keep It up

9. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

very cool. excellent guitar work. what gear line-up do you have?

10. kevin002

kevin002 New Member

thanks for the comments guys. Appreciate it!

Gear used:
    -Epiphone Les Paul Custom
    -Digitech GNX3
    - Marshall MG80

thats about it...