_____accident______

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by 7miles, Sep 5, 2005.

1. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

have u ever met wid an accident . well i did , but thankz god i jumped off mah bike or i'ld be sitting in da hell right now .. 2 dayz back i n a friend of mine were riding mah bike , suddenly a cycle came ahead i was totally out of mah bike's controll it skidded luckly i jumped wid tht friend of mine . i saw mah bike skidding and came to a stop after crashing wid a bus . were i on the bike i'ld have killed my self ... ... ... i have some of minor injuries thats all !! it was a horrrrrrrrrrrrrrible experience indeed :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :shock: :shock: :eek:: :eek::

c'mon tell me bout ur accident experience< if any >!!

letz hear frm u

2. 7miles

i assure u i'm never gonna ride mah bike more than 60to 70 km/hr from now

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

So...?....If you are careful..you'll never meet wid any accidents..Otherwise..hell knows..!!

I did have many accidents...Like I was caught red-handed by my father..when i bunked my tuitions..;)

4. ive neva had ne accident yet

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i have had one accident ...
    a premier NE118 almost ran over me ...

i was crossing a busy road ... suddenly the traffic thinned out an i started crossing ... outta nowhere comes this car (the driver probably thought the same about me) zooming - must be at 80 kmph ...

he tried to brake ... but i realised taht it is too late ...
    kissi tarah se i regained senses and pushed myself from the car ... damn it happened too fast ...

6. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

i had an accident....on dec 31st.....my new yr was ruined man.....after tat i was on bed for nearly 6 months....hav jus recovered now.....

7. shak

shak Harrr!

i've been in a train accident ... i was in pak for summer vacations .... and we were taking "joyride" in local train..and it derailed! .. it was pretty bad ...

have been in one proper car accident ... got compensation for that :) so its a good thing lol
    and once a skewer went through ma hand ... during one bbq .... that was the worse

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

once i ws tryin to jump frm 7 meters into a swimmin pool...on reachin top i was kinda scared....nd lost ma balance....landed in da water on ma back...and almost fainted....luckily i managed to regain control and swim back...but ma back was badly hurted...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

aha!!! belly flop!!! ^ lol ... i know hurts realllllly bad .. but its good fun to watch someone do that ... lolzzz

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

lucky u but unlucky me coz i got involved in an homongous accident which cud have cost my eyes if my spec classscratched it but dint!instead got some silly bruises over right side of my face!
    and there are 2 other accidents due to my clumsiness and carelessness which cost 2 deep cuts in my chin and at the same cost stitches as well!:p: :rule: :rule: :rule:

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

well, if u wanna hear from me.....

all i say tht..........

abe sale tu marta kyun nahi??????:p:( ans-- hell is houseful now.)

p.s.--congrats on 100 posts.

12. 7miles

hmmm...... how would it feel if you meet wid an accident in just front of a police station >> the condition is u are driving and you even dont have a license to drive

13. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Now, where did the POLICE STATION come from..??:shock:
    The place where you met wid an accident has no police station..til far away..!!:shock:..Now is this not extra informations that you're painting your incident wid!!..Let the incident be an incident, dont give it the colours of a story!!

@Pe@Ce 0ut!!:boxed:

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...yea durin ma incident...everyone juss cracked up....until they actually discoverd ma condition....

15. 7miles

well not da police station actually but isaw the 100 dial police car nearly 100 mtrs from the place of mah accident