9/11 Now for the truth

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jun 13, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

its not for osama its to get a valid reason to try to control the middle east regions dont forget it was first afghanistan then iraq n perhpas iran (for the nuclear issue)

n when u talk of middle east u think in terms of oil

though i think bush war thing has made the world stable by making it more unstable

2. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

but surly they wouldn't hv forgot bout the consiquences??...i mean it's like they were attacking sum real 'ROGUE' states!! (in their terms)...

Or r they really that dumb??

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

look at iraq

it was supposed to be calm now that saddam has been ousted out

but NOT THE CASE

different rules apply for people of different states n countries

NO OFFENCE

but in the middle east most countries have a rather low rate of literacy

i agree that there is sth called human right but i think that saddam was the right person for iraq welll if u ignore all the innocent mass killings he did
    y???coz the country was faring better than now it is
    or is it simply poor management by us troops??

usa hasnt moved out of that country n not expected to do so for the next 7 years or more

i am not an anti bush

i was for the war on terror thing

and am still for it

n for the elections too there were some contradictions

thats america!!!!

4. m_waleed86

yup...i do agree bout the literacy thing but it's low in other countries too (like pakistan,india etc)...but it's bout the ability to think too..the only thing's filled in there brains is money...and i do live in a middle eastern country...so i can tell from experience!!

but yeah it's bout oil too!!...huh very complex!!

5. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

yea man, i have seen it too....it is such a pity for us Americans that we are fooled by idiots like Bush/Blair admins...well, actually i have known it all along but the Americans don't really pay attention to what the whole world has to say. Red necks prefer Bush...and his policies and his lies and all that crap...but wateva man...the truth is coming out and when it does Bush will have no where to go....

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Not even his ranch in Texas?
    or his bro in Florida?

Anyone seen Farenaheit 9/11?

7. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

nope none of em...and yea i have seen that movie as well...good movie but not everything is the truth in it....

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

In the US, very few people vote for Bush and most voted against kerry and more specifically against gay marriage. The democrats voted against the social security "reforms" and the iraq war. Atleast, thats my take on it.

9. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

if you wanna see someone mock bush to the core ...fahrenheit 9/11 is the best movie ..the bush administration along wit the censor board tried its best to get the movie banned like wat they have done wit da vinci code..atleast in TN ! ..but they cudnt and the movie became a big hit .and i stil cant believe ..how the american fools can give bush a second term afta watchin that !!!!!....

whether fahrenheit 9/11 is 100% authetic ..i dunno ..but then ..it dont look like made up stuff !!..the Bush family link to the bin-laden's is definetely present !...

also.lookin at statements like ..government goin against their own people and stuff..i think you people saw "V for Vendetta" too many times !!

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

all these south american countries are all anti-america..........cuba and stuff.........i read in the paper dat if america continued its invading policy den cuba may attack dem........and dat chavez guy is forming "Strategic alliances" with all anti america countries

11. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

America can only attack the countries which are vulnerable if iraq would be having nuclear weapons or WMD america will dare not attack them........if USA is so pwerful and brave attack china ,attack iran,attack pakistan.......fuk they haven't got the guts.....they can only attack Afganistan and Iraq which haven't got anything.....look at talibaan they didn't even have means to shoot down the fiter planes........bush is a coward and he attacks the countries which serves hsi interests..........and all his crap about terrrorism is billshit......who gave talibaan weapons to fight against russia? think about it

12. This is precisely the discussion I had intended.
    I reiterate that it is healthy to be open minded and debate your points of view rather than accept the glib statements regurgitated by the media.

We must also be prepared to listen even it is not what we would like to hear.
    Then argue it out in a rational manner.

@Shsnawada - you state that physics and commen sense told you that this (video) is stupid. But you have not elaborated. And I am not being sarcastic when I say I would love to know what are your specifics are.
    Perhaps I have missed something and am less knowledgable than you in physics.

@dirt_nectar - I retract my statement you are clearly not one of the herd.

13. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

And sorry i forgot to mention vietnaam.....such a small country...but they beat the shit out of them.....if india didn't have the nuclear weapon they would have attacked india also on the issue of kashmir....so that they can overpower us and get the IT professionals dirt cheap by taking them as slaves.......but truth now is we in india have stuck up a finger up their ass....they can't live without us.......

And the thing that we can't live without them is a fallacy....'cause we have seen the bengal famine ,we have seen tsunami..........we in india can't be raped more cause we don't have anything to lose .On the other hand if you cut the power in usa for one day....they all will be fuked up....so it's now time for the world to understand that usa can't go on doing this for long if it does then it'll lead to 3rd world war....and u all know wat eill happen after that.

14. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

SHSnwada.. I am happy to see that you found physics saying that this video is not fully true.

I am eager to have explanations on that, whatever you found.

And I need this one especially. On Pentagon attack, they say no strong evidences of Boeing 757 were present, even a single recognizable part of it wasn't present. They explained that propellors of Boeing 757,(or that fan whatever), are made of Steel and Titanium. Titanium is having a melting point so high where aircraft fuel cannot burn it. Then what made US say, that the whole aircraft went in vapour as fuel burnt everything"

I am looking for explanations, not interested in arguing this topic.

15. @dirt_nectar - Your absolutely right 'that we can't live without them' is a fallacy.

You know, my chest filled up with pride when India refused assistance during the Tsunammi, and i am not even Indian.

16. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

I was more happy wen india refused to condemn iraq.....over the nuclear weapon issue.America is having more Nuclear weapons than any other country in this wrld and they ask everybody to dump their weapons...wat the fuk?

They see themselves as the most responsible country in the world even after indulging in so many useless wars in recent yrs in which many innocents lost their lives.........are they retarded or wat?

17. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^^^^^theyve got the george bush syndrome.......off being just plain stupid

18. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Go take a walk

19. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^^temme wer

20. m_waleed86

yup agree with u...even i am against his Gay 'MArriage' thing...dont know if u can even call it marriage!!....if i were an american...even i would hav thought twice or thrice to vote for Kerry...considering u dont hav any other choice but to vote for bush!!...well but there is one ...i mean not to vote?:think: