5 word story

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by axlrose250, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

Those words act as if by magic and brings menon and the chicken-headed-disconsolate-blonde-alien mom out of their coma and lo and behold ... the chicken head is no longer a chicken head ...

2. apratim.mitra

It is replaced by that of a beautiful princess and dazzles both menon and dimebag

3. Menon

Menon New Member

And Menon gets sight of what the chicalienmom is actually like in human form,who's actually pretty old now..considering she's a mother..revenge beseiges her!!

4. apratim.mitra

... as also lord neo ( who was essi in disguise ) who it suddenly noticed the dazzling beauty of the alien-turned-beautiful princess ...

5. Menon

Menon New Member

She's no princess, Menon whispered..jussa gal!!

6. Menon

Menon New Member

She used to be a chick in her day, though;)

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

out of nowhere....appears the mother ship...and proclaims that she cant tolerate to see whats goin down on the planet

8. apratim.mitra

... and just as his back was turned to the chicalien she pounces on him with all her fury ...

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

and then to end everybodys suffering drops a huge nuke....which explodes with humongous energy killing everything in sight ....so no chicaliens or chicalienmoms or boys survive...all DNA everywhere evaporates..

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

even the mom ship get destroyed....thus the planet and all the surrounding planets become barren of ANY life...

11. apratim.mitra

and the oscar for best script writing goes to ........... DR. SAURABH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

this part of the galaxy will be devoid of life for ever.................................................................................silence.........rules...here....................

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The End!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.