45 kids fall unconscious at Jayaprada's Gandhi Jayanti

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Oct 2, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1249905.cms

What sorry state of affairs this was! :phbbt:

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

IT is pathetic!!!

No other words for it.
    Damn those politicians who dont give a damn
    Damn those authorities who dont care
    Damn those schools who dotn bother
    Damn those parents who always take these thing with pinch of salt

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What I find irritating is the celebrities always arriving "fashionably late". It is intolerable and most of the times delibrately done.

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Who THE HELL Cares if celebs come late ... FIRST of all why the hell should we stand in sun or for that matter any place to celebrate some guys BIRTHDAY ...... Wht are we gonna get IDIOTS !!!!1

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

dude those school kids dont care

but they are either forced by the school authorities who are in turn ordered by the administrative authorities

or it is the admin authorities directly aordering those school kids

:mad:

i remember once we had Prince Of Japan coming to our school, damn we were made to stay backin school till 5 o clcok, and shyt we were supposed to stand in a line welcoming him ...

needless to say he arrived late - (thankfully only by 1/2 hr), then we were told that we'll havta wait for one more hour to "bid him goodbye" LMAO
    i ran away from the school, and thankfully managed to get a few others also along with me

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^roftl........
    @article - very sadistic!......if only i were htere.......if wud have gven some classic gaalis n back answering!

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It just reflects their attitude. And as for the second statement as saying....why do we celebrate Independence day, what do we get out of it?

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

the saddest part was....it was a dry day :'(

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

So DUDE u mean .. kids have to suffer to celebrate some crap......And who cares i dont think we are independent ...... And thts no independence ......

Once after my FINAL exams in school .. guess after 7th ..And we used to slog our ass off ...
    And we ppl after exams were thinking of some cricket and sleep ... and CHIT CHAT .. Coz for over month v hardly spoke .. Thts how it was in school ...
    Some joker released his book ..
    So all of us KIDS were supposed to roam around in HOT sun (MANGALORE ... i know how sunny and humid it is )... And promote tht book !!!!! CRAP !!!

10. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Too bad.
    I sometimes feel sad for the Kids in these activities.
    They have no inclination for it, but they are forced by the school authorites, just because they have their school ki naame ki izzat.
    Very much like Khandan ki Izzat for which a girl has to suffer.

Quite analogous aint it?

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Point taken. I did not once argue the fact that what happened was inhuman. Stuff like that happens everywhere everyday and we do tend to get immune to suffering around us.

The point I was making was that not everything is done for gain or loss...and I do believe that we should celebrate those heroes who had the guts to stand up and do something that I know I myself will never have the courage to do. What is ironic, however, is that to celebrate a hero who gave us independence we ourselves have had to turn into slaves.

haha, like we discussed earlier....it is EVERYWHERE.

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

They showed a girl who was having a fit or something with foam coming out of her mouth, can’t believe they put little kids through this. They say only 45 kids were taken to the hospital but over a hundred children suffered heat strokes etc

They should have thrown stones at those idiot politcians!

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I dont kno wtf is wrong with ppl....why the hell do they have to force ppl into such things...same goes with the national anthem being played in the beginning of each movie

14. this sucks... thank god i dont live in india

and prince of japan visiting malibu? :confused:

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Its not todays story .. and not our todays politicians !!!!! all over the period its been done ... Even the politicians of those days did the crap .. Our system is to be blamed for it...
    Patriotism or religion should come from within ,, and forced on ppl .....

16. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

are not sure of that

i was going thru some old threads, and saw that u want to be a terrorist?
    so is that your solution?