4 New Recordings by me :)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by notty_lad, Jan 4, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey pals .. had recorded them some time back .. thought of uploading ..

1. Woh lamhe (unplugged) (one of Muh personal Fav) Chords: G#m, F#, E(open)
    2. Halka Halka - chocolate [G#m, Am] for intro, G#m, C#m, Bbm, A, F#
    3. Papa kehte hai :p: (QSQT) C, Am, F, G
    4. Hero (Improved) - Enrique G, Em, C, D

link --> www.soundclick.com/nottyz

nJOY .. n ya don't forget to comment ..

PS- It would be great if u could comment on muh alaap at da end of woh lamhe .. wanna know how it sounds to u .. waitin ..

EDIT: Added da chords..

.:SpY_GaMe:. and Hardik like this.
  2. wamz

wamz New Member

gr8 dude its awesome i luv the hero once:)

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nice one again notty,..... i liked Papa Kehte hai ,... yeah i know common n all,.. but still,.. good recording man!

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

thanx wamz .. n akkyy howz da amir khan speech at da start :p: .. thanx :)

5. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

Kya baat hai!!!!!
    Recordin pe recordin kiye ja raha hai...........Kisi ko patane ki practise kar raha hai kya??????

Nice work (As alwayz) Pal.....

Keep them comin............:nw:

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Nahi re baba not tryin to impress anyone.. had recorded them some time back .. but couldn't upload .. thanx (as alwayz :p:)

7. smarty

smarty New Member

hi frnd

hey i heard ur recordings n believe me u were juz superb. m new in ur field i mean in guitar bases....but m addicted to music.m instereted in ur own composd song.music chahiye apne song ke liye? actualy m in dis field for d lst 2 yrs.main bhi songs likhta hoon apne band ke liye.m juz askng u if intersted..........u cn contact me via mail or my contact no. is [snip] .m in delhi rght nw?
    hey dis is sidddddd

8. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

Gr8 work notty...i see you finally posted aadat...i was busy for some days so again replying for all in this thread!!

Aadat-well frankly,you should have listened to the original...coz you made the same mistakes i made...like in the final aalap it was "off sur",and in the intro lead you have missed a note(i think vini pointed out this too)...and such other...but overall it was nice...your voice is very good...
    sorry to disappoint you but i feel this is not ur best.....i request plz listen to the original and try once more...i am sure no one will able to make out the diff....dont take it otherwise...i just wanted to give you genuine feedback...:)

Chupana bhi nahi aata - this was wonderful...really liked ur voice in this one...thumbs up!!

Woh Lamhey- buddy, you stole my heart on this one....guitaring is totally awesome...and i mean it....awesome!!:nw:...and theres no need to praise ur voice anymore...we all know how good you are...:beer:

Halka Halka Sama- just one thing i wanna do ...:nw::nw::nw:

Papa Kehte Hain - i really liked it as you started from the starting...;)..guitaring is b-e-a-utiful in this one too,...gr8 going!!

Hero (Improved)--well its certainly improved...and i must say you are improving in leaps and bounds...keep up the passion mate..it'll take you gr8 heights..!!

and finally finally finally..i was able to rep you...and you deserve it!! :rock:

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

downloaded ur papa kehte hain

really nice

n with an intro ie vocal like the film lol

doston aaj college ka ....

nice

if am not mistakenthe chordsC Am F G ??coz i play it like that...

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@smarty .. thanx so much for ur appreciation but ur in delhi i'm in pune .. chances are bleak ..

@Hardik .. dat was so nice of u to analyze all songs n comment in so much detail .. Felt amazing juz reading all dat .. Thanx a TON!! n ya .. woh lamhe guitaring .. i've worked like hell on it :) .. thanx so much again :) n ya .. i heard original aadat FINALLY :p: :p:

@spy_game thanx bud .. n yeah .. da chords are right C, Am, F and G :)

11. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

hey papa kehte hain was rilly kool i mean lyk ev1 said tht speech was kinda rilly kool ufffffff i cnt play tht f chord ............but anyways ur songs wer rilly kool i listen to thm often kip da gud wrk ......... i mean u always motivate nobs lyk me atleast hehe :x tc av fun

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thanx sanju .. n i'm always there to help .. juz ask for it wheneva u feel :)

13. lan12

lan12 New Member

As always excellent recordings…You simply rock man….the intro of Papa Kaheta hai was also very good…Even when you just talk it has music in it :)

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

heyhhey nice notty u have edited ur first post n included the chords u used ;)

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thanx lan12 .. glad to hear from u all da time ..

@spy .. I hope it helps .. :eek::

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1. d00d u do have a good voice.
    2. nice strumming of chords
    3. But the high pitch parts needs to be worked on.
    4. + one thing: metronome - sometimes due to strumming or singing we tend to get faster / slower than the beat of the song. metronome helps keep in the beat. The metronome's sound wont come in the recording.
    5. Nice reverb u've added. Not overdone it. Good.

17. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Sorry Notty was late in replying...
    great stuff...papa kehte hain awesome, and the speech spot-on!

Man aap to cha gaye!

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@Alpha .. thanx bud .. I really appreciate ur comments .. :)

@acoustic.. Thankies .. mujhe laga tum to gayab ho gaye :p:

19. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Very well done once again, Nice singing overall, I liked the Hero and Papa kehete hai the most.... :beer:

cant rep u tho...gotta spread some before that :mad: