3 more BAND-MEMBERS wanted.. needamass playaa..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by i_m_dum_ass#, Mar 6, 2008.

1. i_m_dum_ass#

i_m_dum_ass# New Member

hello bretheren

We r looking to put together a ****ing kiss ass punk/hardcore/melOdik/alt band.. i'm a singer/songwriter/guitarist/drumer/composer/organizer .. what i'm looking for are likeminded heads nd ass... a driving bassist... and an enigmatic drummer and a hard-rock lead guitarist ..already have a mind-fuking and ass-blowing rythm-guitarist(he is too cool punk-hunk to jam around da overseas bands, so need something to compare with this punk ass)..

band will write songs about angst and politically motivated.. nd on every sheit thing hapening around.. intellectual music.. with a twist... and we can write songs about GIRLS too I have tons of songs i've written that could make controversies around the country.. but no band to play with

I am NOT-MUCH into metal, nu metal, death metal or anything like that... basically.. punk/indie/alt/folk/weird shit.. but even ready to get lil bit hard n heavy ass ..

must be influenced by the following: nirvana, fugazi, replacements, husker du, mogwai, godspeed you black emperor, black flag, sonic youth, dinosaur jr, cap n jazz, appleseed cast, arcade fire, at the drive in, pixies,
    radiohead, beatles, dylan, the cure, dead kennedys, elliott smith, flaming lips, grateful dead, john cage.... and anything else remotely similar to the above mentioned bands. if you want to listen to the above bands but have no access.. email me at the address below..

i'm a good writer.. and if the band comes together i can organize gigs, recording, touring around the country.. etc..

i m located and shuffling between cities of Gujarat .. but ready to move ass around whole india and overseas (with my rythm guitarist..) once the band is formed

melodic hardcore punk which is intelligent and can bust out a folk jam at the drop of a hat on the fly... goet what i'm sayin? we will do orignal songs.. that will kick ****ing ass! (and throw in the odd black flag or husker du cover now and then... and maybe a lil nirvana to boot ..if any 1 like it? bcause my rythm guitarist hate it)

i think you all got it now what i mean?

any takers? email me : sFkr [at] cooltoad [dot] com or call at "REMOVED" or pm me!

lets ****ing do this and kick start a revolution!

2. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

dumb ass i would appreciate it if you dont post the same thread more than once also dont put your phone number...thanx

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@admin: i love the fact that you spelled the name right :D .. ie. dumb ass..
    i dont care whether that was intentional or not...its just so lovable <3

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'd almost written that but felt lazy a few days back. What I'd written was "What I love most about IGT is the politically incorrect admin."

It's scary how we think alike sometimes :shock:

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

ha. <3
    so hows it back in calc?

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

3 days and Im sick of it already. I think they time the bird flu for my benefit. We've had this bird flu which means no chicken and no egg for a fair while. 3 days after I left, they said that bird flu had been eradicated and congratulated themselves on a job well done. 2 days before I get here, bird flu hits again.

No chicken and no egg...and since vegetarian food in the cheap places is really crappy and I cant have too much mutton for fear of cholestrol and Im sick of fish, there lies only one escape route.

emoness :'(

*slashes wrist*

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

ha. you really got it bad there.. that sucks. but i need not say more.. for fear of killing this poor guys thread. but then again, *looks around* theres not much going on here..

doesnt anyone want to play for this dude?

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I would but Im scared of making audiences rok out with their cok out.

Sounds like the perfect bukkake setting actually.

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

face it, bjr.. you wouldnt. its the truth. you got way too much going for you to stoop to this.

you dont even know what you going to sing about. for all you know its about gettin high on cough syrup..

besides, i dont gotta worry im way too cool and far away from these guys to be threatened to join their band. :cool:

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah no, if I joined their band I'd totally influence them and make them do Wizard of Oz.

Somewhere over the rainbow....

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

....way up hhigggghhhh....<3

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Way above the chimney stops
    That's where you'll find me....

And if we find naught but stone
    At least we won't be all alone <3
    *romantic moment*

teehee

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

lol..i can smell a warning coming.
    i think ive managed to kill every thread i decide to post in.. with your help ofcourse <3

bwuaha....SUCCESS! :cool:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

*high five, low five and thumka*

15. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Note: Usage of <3 frequently kills its charm.

And yeah you guys, be a li'l less mushy.

16. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Bwuahaha..

Yo, bjr? You getting a load a THIS guy!??
    be less mushy he says!?

ROFL

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, shush you. Is a thumka mushy? I vote yes!

<3 is killed by people using it where it shouldn't be used. This was not such an instance.

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

exactly.

<3

19. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

The funniest thread evar!

20. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

:rock:
    booYEA!!