23000 guitar pro tabs .....

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by apurbajd, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Well !! I got a database of almost 23000 guitar pro tab files which includes many popular bands and songs ..... Any1 wants it I can give it but I surely want some points 4 that and u gotta be patient as Its huge in size and will take a little time to upload....

A better way wil be to tell me which tabs you want and I can upload that for u.......

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

man zip it and upload it to megaupload [dot] com

and points.. eh.. 10k will be enough?

3. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

yeah how much do u want ??...whats the rate i mean...??

4. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

do u have the tab "white lion- broken heart." plz paste the tabs in txt file here...i dont have the latest version of GP...

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

theres an easier way...go to www.mysongbook.com
    those 23k files are anyways from mysongbook.com :p: i know.......i have it too:D

6. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Dude .... u spoiled everything .... I had a feeling sum1 will catch me on this .... still I was taking a chance just to get sum points..... anyway as u have already spoiled my plans .... guyz the link is correct ... u can download all the tabs from this link .. and without losing any points ;)

BTW .. if sum1 is not willing to download the whole huge thing and want a single song u can tell me I will send u the single tabs file and yeah for free ............ :cool:

hate u saurav.... my points are gone .. thanx to u .... :annoyed:

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^^^ lolz.... LMAO...

DUDE u get 8k from me... thanks anyways

8. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Hey thanx rizaaj ... but tell me why r u giving me the points even after knowing I was playing a trick ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.