2 Guitars for Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by blackmamba, Dec 23, 2004.

1. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Hi All,

I have 2 of my personal guitars for sale. Neither have used much at all. Only played at home to test a few things.

1. Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Black in colour with Gold Hardware. Comes with original Les Paul Shaped hard-shell case. It is brand new. I am expecting an offer over Rs. 25,000 for it.

2. Ibanez JEM 555 - This is a brand new Ibanez JEM 555 white in colour with all the usual stuff that comes with a JEM. Read about it online, too many features to list here. It also comes with an original Ibanez Hard-shell flight case. I am expecting an offer over Rs. 40,000 for it.

I am based in London, but this guitar is in Mumbai. transaction can, however, only happen between Jan 16th - 29th as those are the dates I am in Bombay for a short vacation.

Cheers!

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Interested in JEM please PM me more details..

3. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Update: The Jem 555 is gone. Sold off on eBay :) The Les Paul is still available. The price is with stock Gibson pickups...not the EMGs. Let me know if you want the EMGs 81/85 and I will tell you a price :)

cheers!

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Is it the Zakk Wylde Series??

5. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Yep, the one any only Zakk Wylde series EMG 81/85 :)

And hey, also clearing my effects clutter to make room for the GNX4 ;) I don't know if anyone would fancy a ZOOM 505 Guitar and a ZOOM 9002 (yeah the old dinky cute ones). Name a price, I don't know honestly how much they would cost in India. They are in used (but not abused) condition.

Please PM me with serious offers. Only if you commit to buy will I carry these with me to Mumbai in January 2005. :)

Attached Files:

6. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

RG270 Monsters Inc. Print

Hey All... A close friend has bitten the Les Paul bug and wants to sell his RG 270. It has this awesome Monsters Inc print on it. Let me know if someone is interested and hey, name your price :) If he finds it good enough, I could certainly bring it down with me in Jan 2005 (Mumbai).

cheers!

Attached Files:

7. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Update: The effects and the RG with the Monsters Inc print are gone!

Cheers!

8. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

how dyu get such an awesome paintjob done? and frm where? how much does it cost - this is too exciting!! (im talking abt the monsters inc. one)

9. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Well...that print is actually vinyl embossed on the body - similar to how the ibanez Logos are applied o the headstock. This print was created especially using some complicated printing machines by my friend. He owns this guitar (actually did) and not me. its now sold. He has another one with a Spiderman print which I belive is awesome.

unfortunately, i am not in that age group nor do I perform live and hence have no interest in these guitars. that's why my JEM is also the standad 777VDY :) - no fancy prints there!

10. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hmm... who puts vinyls on guitarsa? (in mumbai - pm me any contact details if u know someone - especially if they can make a vinyl of something one of my freinds draws)

11. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

I don't know about Mumbai. I know a person here in the UK who makes custom designed Vinyl kits for guitars for about £70 ( Rs. 6,000). I am getting myself a Zakk Wylde Bulls Eye Design for my Les Paul. I know it will look awesome!!

Yes, you can send in your own designs and he will make a custom fit if you have standard guitars like ESP, Ibanez, LPs etc.

12. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@death.....are you serious? i personally wont like to do experiments on original prints of guitars.