1st electric guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by gauravaerora, Oct 25, 2005.

1. gauravaerora

gauravaerora New Member

hey guys
    i've been playing acoustic guitar for 8 years and have finally convinced my parents to buy me an electric one.
    i wanted to buy the Gibson les paul standard guitar but it will cost me about 60,000 bucks including the sound equipment.
    i have got only 10,000 bucks so can anyone suggest me what should i buy,i mean the guitar model,manufacturer,amp,distortion etc.
    plz help
    rock on
    gaurav

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well, if you want just a guitar then go for an ibanez grx model....and if you are looking for an amp as well then go for some java guitar or a givson diamond series and get a marshal 15cd/10cd!:grin:

3. PheOn!X

PheOn!X New Member

Hey Fool!

Hey u Idiot u wanna buy the guitar Gibson man wht u think tht it is cheap man, Fire will arise frm ur butt whn u will pay for it, As a member of Indian Guitar Tabs i suggest u to buy either Jackson or Ibanez seriously and if u r intersted in Heavy metal so buy Metal Sale Master Warlock Of B.C. Rich ya man thts the beauty it cost only Rs 23330/= only Pakistani Rupees. and ya Sound is with it no need to buy. It is a pack. it include ur Warlock, ur bag, ur steel Pics, ur Big size Amp and ****in' 2 years warranty man. Don't waste time and buy it.
    And if u wanna buy electric man so buy Jackson or Ibanez or go to Gibson.com and buy X-Ploder which is of white color it will cost u abt 23000/= only guitar man
    How do i know all tht cauze i have the X-Ploder of Gibson. I have 3 Large size of Amp Of Marshall and ma X-Ploder is of Black color i will Inshallah Display it soon in IGT Yahoo pic. If u wanna Add me add me on f2al001@yahoo.com or f2al101@hotmail.com, hey buddy i dont have msn messenger rite now so plz add me on yahoo and ya plz dont mind if i told ya any thin' wrong. And ya i also forgot to tell ya Keep Remember PhO3n!X
    ok bu bye.

4. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

I dont know much but have heard of Gibson a lot

5. gauravaerora

gauravaerora New Member

thanks dude
    i know that gibson is too expensive and that's why i'm setteling for something cheaper right now.i guess u didnt read it properly,i said that i have a budget of 10,000 indian rupees.u have suggested guitars which are beyond my budget.i'm a big fan of santana and slash and i know i can play like them if i get the right guitar and equipment.i belong to a middle class family and have convinced my parents to give me 12,000 bucks for the guitar and equipment so please suggest me something in that range.i just want the sound to come out right because i can play the leads right.help!!

6. gauravaerora

gauravaerora New Member

thanks

thanks buddy
    i'll check it out

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

mods edit this post...

wel i think u first need to buy some cheap electric then move to a better one .....

the choice is urs.........

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

12k, get a Squire. Got to Bhargavas, play all the guits they have in that range and choose the one which sounds the best to ur ears. u cud also try out the tansen guitars. Its an Indian Guit company, their guits are cheaper.
    Lastly if u really wanna drop ur budget then get a Givson...but bewarned 99% of the models are crap, i have one frm the remaining 1%.
    So ... in cocnlusion, let ur ears and not ur fears decide for u. (ok that dint make much sense)