Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by $cReWdR!veR, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

k....i read about tat thread against me.....
    ya i did a liftin out there....so i know im wrong.....
    nyways this is my last post out here....im outta here....
    i gotta say bye to some people....bye akkyy....n bye vishwa....i guess tats it....

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

it wasnt against u..
    it just meant u credit the original writer..
    thats it..
    r u sure ur gonna go???

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

that thread didnot targetted u or any other user

what they wanted to show was that some threads r not abiding by the copyright things so its better if igt users write down the source of their copypasted threads instaed of taking all the credit
    :cool:

4. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

plagiarism = seventh level of HELL

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

boohoo, the internet guys said bad things about me. mummy....

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::..None of the IGTians here are to hurt anyone's sentiments..!! One may write something in order to bring forth the truth. That's it..But no offences are meant..:)
    CHeers,
    nIK!!:cool:

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Now see wat u guys did,..... bloody as it is there r so few girls on IGT,..... n now u guys r driving them out too :p: ,.... lol @ bjr post

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

seriously. what's there to get your undies in a bunch about? Plagiarism isn't particularly hurtful especially when the intent was just to get a bit of reputation and perhaps not even that. Now the forum gets just a little bit gayer.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :rock:

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Plagiarism is hurtful! I read her poetry n i thought 'wow, she's gud, i shud post my stuff 2...' n turns out she was a phoney! The poems 1 writes, says a lot abt d person.. Leading others 2 believe ur sm1 who ur not, now i dont respect dat very much...

11. shak

shak Harrr!

ok now serious ... first u took undue credit for something that wasnt yours .. then you admitted that ... hmmm i think thats goood enuff .... kudos to you girl! but u still can go if you want ... *shrug*

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

So, did she not unwittingly do you a good turn by inspiring you to post some of your stuff too? So, she was a phoney....big deal, count your positives and move on.

What are you hurt about? You are always taking a risk by trusting someone over the internet. For all you know, I might be a puppet account...or perhaps 20 people sharing the same ID. You have to be prepared to trust yet also be prepared for a let-down. That is why I have never really tried to make friends over the internet.

The poem was certainly not a fake...the only difference is that you should now identify with some anonymous writer instead of with screwdriver.

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

*Calls emergency services due to being too mentally hurt.*

For the first time in 19 years, i'm depressed. :yawn:

14. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::$crewdriver don't go...:eek::..See now the members hav start arguing on this petty matter..:eek::

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Most people would call it a discussion.

16. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@bjr.. yeah ur right, i shudnt b hurt. but i still dont like it! but no hard feelings towards screw altho i dnt think she knows i exist!

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

maybe shes over it very much or taken it to her heart!.......but what goes around .comes around n she will be back in sometime! :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.