Zoom G9.2tt...anyone interested??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ironman12, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ironman12

ironman12 New Member

hey guys i bought the ZOOM G9.2tt a few months back...i have used it barely 4 to 5 times...n its the best processor i have used till now n i have played alot of good ones...anyways i don have an amp so i cant use the zoom much...the reason im sellin it is to to buy a good amp...u can check out the processor on the zoom site or the bajaao site...interested ppl can learn more about it n pm me...i reside in gurgaon...

ps: its got 2 pre-amp tubes...n yeah!!! preamp tubes do enhance the tone quite significantly...
    and there is not even a scratch on it...its brand new...

2. rishi_2051

rishi_2051 New Member

pics plssssss

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

@rishi_2051: dude way above ur budget... and there're too many pics on google if u're so keen to see it..

4. childrenofkorn

childrenofkorn New Member

Where are you located and how much are you expecting?
    Some pics would be nice (close ups to show that it actually is in pristine condition).

5. thunderstruck

thunderstruck New Member

hey guys i wanna know if any body is interested to sell a bass guitar im looking out for a really cheap one coz no one in the band actually plays bass some events coming so please any one with any used java bass or anything thats cheap would be great

6. childrenofkorn

childrenofkorn New Member

@thunderstruck: Scroll up and see the name of the topic. Is it bass guitars classified? Nope, it is " Zoom G9.2tt...anyone interested??" So did you make the mistake of thinking that Zoom G9.2tt is the name of a bass guitar? If so, then learn how to use google. If not then please post in the appropriate topic/forum.

7. ironman12

ironman12 New Member

@childrenofkorn...hey i reside in gurgaon...and i don no how to upload pics...but if yr keen on buyin it im sure u'll chk it out first...so yr welcome to come n see for yrself it couldn't be in any better condition...its sparingly used as i said before..

8. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

amo models are kick ass on the G9, play with it some 100 times and you'll be able to get the accurate tone u want!!

9. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

So dont sell for an amp!! unless you are absolutely sure abt what amp you want and what type of music you wanna play