Zoom G7.1ut has arrived!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Dec 2, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hmmm, in the sound clips, do try all amps with low mid and high gain settings, and try with different picjking dynamics.

Lesse how much of a t00b sound this computer has.

2. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Dude dont forget to review it(zoom g7). Preferably with clips.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Wednesday has passed a day back.

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

...i seem to realise that now...i paid for it on monday...but i think there has been some sort of emergency cus ashu (bajaao) isnt answering his phone and the site has gone idle without any updates like he promised....hope he comes back soon cus i need a wah for a gig next friday and i need tons of practice....Im getting worried about the time tho...its getting closer and closer to auditions...i hope everythings alright with him...Well sorry for the delay...im dying for Tube fury too...

Laney

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Boo. Stone the traitor!! :mad:

I hope you get it in time.

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

just got it....in shock...havent learnt my way around...gimmie a day to figure it out....im in shock...its an amazing piece of equipment....

7. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^No problems dude....wer happy u got it :beer: .................do practice good and give us that long review when ur freeeeeeeee...

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

its so complicated...im zapped lol....so far ive figured out that:
    1.its complicated
    2.i need to use the manual
    3.the tube looks hawt!
    4.the distortion is pretty good

go to my photobucket account to see pics of it...i have a week ahead of me before i can write a review...or even talk about it lol...this thing is like a computer!

9. petermasc

petermasc New Member

man u really got some neat stuff over there.if u dont mind me asking,why/how the sudden and total upgrade?did u win a lottrey?

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

nah....i just thought that after two years i needed an upgrade....specially where amp and effects are concerned...Birthday season too....todays my bday !! woo! lol :) ...still havent figured out the G7.1ut lol...

11. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^Oh hey Cool man ........I love December Bdays....Many Many happy returns of the Day......(come to chitchat)

12. petermasc

petermasc New Member

happy birthday,hope i get some gifts like that too

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

....most arent exactly gifts....sold some of my stuff to get that....old amp , old processor , mp3 player , sound cards lol

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Thanks for all the wishes guys! I turn 15 today! woo...!!!

15. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

15 and you have a g7.1ut?!
    Some people... :mad:

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

gr88 congrats to u

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

thanks.....happy to let everyone know...that i just made a patch and it sounds pretty alright since i havent used the EQ or anything...gotta wait till i get a MIDI cable so i can write my own patches on the comp and then test before sending to the processor!!

18. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

K so it seems as if the ESP's have arrived at bajaao.com, albeit the cheapest model but I think(hope) the better ones are on their way !!!

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

heheheh....not so true my friend....they are coming within the next two weeks...hence they dont know the prices...but im getting the pre-price list today so PM me only if u want to know approx prices...excluding taxes and stuff by tonight....cant wait to see those ESPs :)

20. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

are we getting a review anytime soon??