zoom g2.1u patch for rock on and aadat ??help??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by richa_chopra, Oct 23, 2008.

1. richa_chopra

richa_chopra New Member

hey guys ..i have a greg benett fa-2 guitar with hartke amp and g2.1u.. pedal.

can any one suggest the exact patches for these songs .. i have to perform on stage ???

i also want to know if the same patch sounds different on different guitars??/

pls help..

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

well, i own the same thing.....but i've messed with the processor simply too much to tell you which preset in the factory setting.....

rock on:-take any distortion like the 30 and add some reverb and some more gain...i guess that should work..

aadat:- if you're talkin about the power chords then you can use 30...but keep the volume low...and strum lightly....you can use 31 (i think) for the clean part.....

just keep on messing with the presets you think almost match....then you will finally get the hang of it....

although i have an ibanez so i dont know how it'll sound on your guitar.......it also depends on your pre-amp and PA system........

3. zionflux8000

zionflux8000 New Member

Take patch C0...Set Drive on Pv and set ur gain as per d volume of ur amp n ur requirement..put ZNR at dG...Extra EQ at Et, delay at Pd, rever at rN

mine is set at gain 82, tone 6, level 92...