ZOOM G1XN Guitar Effects Processor for Sale-8 1/2 mnths old- Warranty- sparingly used

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by venkat9179, Dec 21, 2011.

1. venkat9179

venkat9179 New Member

For sale ZOOM G1XN Guitar Effects Processor still under warranty. Sparingly used only at home the effects pedal is free of any foot marks too.

Those interested - please call or write back...price-Rs.4000/-

Cheerio!

p.s.: - picking up a valvetronix, so generating some funds :)

"I've said that playing the blues is like having to be black twice. Stevie missed on both counts, but I never noticed" - B.B.King

Guitar: Ibanez GRG 170 DX/ Epiphone LP Std
    Amps and Cab: Roland Cube 15X (for Sale), hoping to get a Valvetronix soon!, Vox AC-30 Amplug
    Pedals: BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver, Zoom G1XN
    Others: GarageBand, Audacity
    YTA: GFS FAT Boutique Overwound pickups

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
  2. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

a brand new zoom g1xn costs 4k

3. venkat9179

venkat9179 New Member

you could buy one...I'd be happy that you went home happy.
    I bought mine for 4800/- and I have the bill which I'll be giving along since it's under warranty. And I've obviously put up a price with room for negotiation which is fairly regular with everyone whether it's a house or veggies.

4. venkat9179

venkat9179 New Member

checked with few retailers and websites like bajaao and saptaswara, Zoom G1XN still retails between 4800 to 4850.

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Not interested in proc though but a gentle request to all people, please stop playing a spoil sport in other person's deals.. if you wanna buy it you can always bargain..If not then just quietly move on to something else.. A seller has all the right to ask as much as he think his product is worth...
    No offense to anyone

6. seventhstring

seventhstring New Member

i wana buy

heyy i am planning to buy this one within a week or so. so if you could quote me good deal i will take it.
    a new one costs 4250 at raj musicals patel nagar.
    please reply asap!

7. venkat9179

venkat9179 New Member

seventhstring, sent you a pm

8. venkat9179

venkat9179 New Member

Sold!! Thanks!!