Zombie-cranberries (cover)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by himika9, Jan 7, 2007.

1. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

welllz...right before the exams i thought i might do this...was bored didnt feel like studying so i did this...the bass notes are quite messed up i cant sing em right...another part i messed up while mixing the tracks...well i hope u like it...comments are always welcome and any constructive critisism too ;)
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=555480&songID=4856284

Saptashaw, .:SpY_GaMe:. and vini like this.
  2. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

But wheres the zombie?

3. himika9

sorry buddy forgot the link 1st time check out now!!

hacker_x likes this.
  4. todd_rockbaaz

todd_rockbaaz New Member

zzzz.....

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

5. hacker_x

hacker_x New Member

zzzz.....

kewllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!

base notes a ektu concentrate kor !:beer:

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

nice concentrate on singing

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very nice and a very pleasant voice as well, very good combination, just keep on doing this good job girl!!!

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

good effort! ur cover sounds quite different from original, specially the vocals...cant say if u did it deliberately (trying to be innovative)..but u've got a good voice there..would look forward to listen to more of those covers of urs, wherein u'd take proper time out to practice well and then record and not "was-bored-so-recorded" kinda covers...heh :)

good going..reps

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yep as vini said the song is quite different ie the vocals from the original track

but its good :grin: reps

10. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

nice one..and agree to those two,even i felt i was listenin to a different version of zombie...but one thing i feel ki it l be good if u play this same thing using the original strummin wer the emphasis is more on the down strokes......it l enhance this song further....

11. himika9

thanks for ur comments guys :) yeah i couldnt sing the bass notes right i cant

12. lahiri

lahiri New Member

Quite a nice try. Very good voice quality, cultivate it.

13. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

great work. ur voice sounds so mature nowadays, specially when i remember the baby voice i sometimes still listen to. ;)
    bass notes will get better with practice. keep up the good work, and make more frequent recordings. love ya!

14. theozard

theozard New Member

damn good. Just a little thing..isnt your version low..i think it should be a lill deeper and the pitch your singing should be a little higher considering your playing the song on the same chords that the original song is. Have you seen rachael from zephyr(bombay band) performing this?
    Anyways amazing!way to go

15. himika9

@sayan..thanks sweet...ill keep posting :)
    @theozard...well ill try to fix the vocals after a while...lets see...and nope i didnt hear the bombay band ur talking bout

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

You're playing incorrect chords .. and trying to match your singing accordingly .. Hence the innovation. That's what I think.

You've got a Good voice though n ya ..

All da besht for your eggjamz ;)

17. himika9

nope buddy they are the right chords...and thank youuu :)

paranoid13rohan likes this.
  18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Just the intro chords are right .. There are many places where they go wrong thenceforth ..

anyway if you say they're right .. play on.

19. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Nice try. like the tonality of your voice. But need to improve your singing. Nice strumming.

20. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

guitarin is gud ... concentrate on vocals ...